CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Damn Butters is a fantastic caster

let him know, im sure he would appreciate it.  Hes a super nice dude

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is the HCS stream yay or nay?

I've got friends here interested. I've already explained Lethul is the GOAT so let me know.

PS: Lets go @@Batchford

Is the HCS stream yay or nay?

I've got friends here interested. I've already explained Lethul is the GOAT so let me know.

PS: Lets go @@Batchford

the stream is great now

• Upvote (+1) 4

Edit: Why are we watching a game that was already played, with no casting, from the loser's POV? @Simms

Isn't this what people (me included) asked for. Better than the HW2 and same clips we've seen before that we would've gotten.

Probably shouldn't have it from the losers pov but they don't know whose gonna win when they play and recording 2 pov's makes more work than required

• Upvote (+1) 2

With all the good talent in the open bracket, it sucks str8 and ronin are guaranteed 2 of the 6 champ spots

• Upvote (+1) 1

this is how every MLG event was for years, though ...?  Bo3 until pretty late in the tourney

With all the good talent in the open bracket, it sucks str8 and ronin are guaranteed 2 of the 6 champ spots

they should've had to play the entire open bracket. I don't see any reason why they wouldn't but ... esl

the stream is great now

I just put it on an hour ago, no regrets.

Couple peeps are paying attention and asking a couple of questions about the game like "how hard does the sniper kill" hahaha.

I'm explaining everything and teaching peeps about the AM players personalities. Right now they're buzzing about the pro teams so I reckon I'll be posting them the link tomorrow hopefully  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Agreed, we executed it wrong and made a note but we are not feeding you with repetative HW2 adverts and old as shit content updates. Something new, something different. We will fine tune the execution.

Getting gameplay between games is great, we're just missing the context to go along with the gameplay while watching it. Can you guys add a graphic so we know what teams we're watching and the series score?