CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

No source, but a strong observation. St Louis had two streams. I feel that bit of feedback made it through to the HCS team. 

Tashi streamed on Twitch tonight. Did he drop any intel? 

He still is www.twitch.tv/tashi343

I don't know if I just experienced a rare bug or a sick April fools joke by 343, but my controller settings just changed in the middle of a match.

This happens to me all the time. It still shows my settings though when I go to fix it so I have to restart to fix it. I can't ignore it and keep playing either because whatever settings it switches to it always puts inverted aiming on.

No source, but a strong observation. St Louis had two streams. I feel that bit of feedback made it through to the HCS team. 

Tashi streamed on Twitch tonight. Did he drop any intel? 

He's still streaming. I haven't watched much, but all I've seen is noobs complaining in his chat that they didn't get their special emblem for matching him in MM lol he keeps telling them that those emblems are only for when you match them during their announced dplay dates, but the noobs keep washing ashore.

• Upvote (+1) 4

He's still streaming. I haven't watched much, but all I've seen is noobs complaining in his chat that they didn't get their special emblem for matching him in MM lol he keeps telling them that those emblems are only for when you match them during their announced dplay dates, but the noobs keep washing ashore.

Shame. 

This happens to me all the time. It still shows my settings though when I go to fix it so I have to restart to fix it. I can't ignore it and keep playing either because whatever settings it switches to it always puts inverted aiming on.

Wjen it happened to me i just, paused, changed my setting to something else, then changed it back to normal and it was fixed.

One more day for me at Gears. Been an interesting experience for sure.

Love you guys :D Hope you're weekend Is going well!

Give this man VIP for that!  :beyond:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Why is farooq there anyway?

He Is the host for the Gears events

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Before we see how the Naded for Spartan swap works out, I applaud CP for shaking things up. A team that gets Top 6, but as a team goes negative, is probably close to their ceiling. No sense in keeping the status quo, better off re-tooling and hoping to get the right combination.

Plus with each roster move, they become less the team that screwed over Bubu/Shooter, and become a different roster.

Does anyone have the video of the Sudds fighting after playing a game of Coliseum?

Asking for a friend

• Upvote (+1) 3

Plus with each roster move, they become less the team that screwed over Bubu/Shooter, and become a different roster.

Not as long as they still have Cratos and Showtime holding a pro league spot with only one player from the old roster, while Bubu and Shooter are still considered AMs.

• Upvote (+1) 2

One more day for me at Gears. Been an interesting experience for sure.

Love you guys :D Hope you're weekend Is going well!

Dude, you're a god.

No bamboozle, there is an HLG logo on /r/place

I saw that as well, did a quick double take because at first I assumed it was just someone messing up an MLG logo

Was Naded dropped or did he leave? Doesn't make sense to me since he is better than Cratos, Str8 Sick, and Spartan.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Edit: I think this was an older fight (not being Coli). I remember they had a fight 2-3 years ago.

Its somewhere. I cannot find the H5 one anywhere, I have seen this one numerous times however.

Was Naded dropped or did he leave? Doesn't make sense to me since he is better than Cratos, Str8 Sick, and Spartan.

The first of April was yesterday

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 6