CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Anyone know if Ninja has been playing in the H1Z1? I just turned it on since Halo is down.

Anyone know if Ninja has been playing in the H1Z1? I just turned it on since Halo is down.

Just guessing, but I think he's only playing in the fives games, and it's just solo for H1 now.

Hot take: I don't want MLG back if it means we don't get Dreamhack tourneys.

• Downvote (-1) 2

LUL why can't we get a break ??

This is just all the bad karma from MCC coming back in vengeance :uncledrew:

• Upvote (+1) 2

its only qualifiers and he and liquid are qualified for their champ brackets (solo and team)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hes already in the finals with 20 other players. Its just qualifiers today.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just guessing, but I think he's only playing in the fives games, and it's just solo for H1 now.

Gotcha. It would make sense for him to play in these though since (correct me if I'm wrong) LG Halo doesn't play today. Maybe he just doesn't want to overdo it.

edit: Thanks Craneteam and zapzapped for the further explanation

The upside to the entire halo area sitting here looking sad and pathetic is that the crowd cheers from Dota and CS are muffling my sobs.

• Upvote (+1) 6

This is just all the bad karma from MCC coming back in vengeance :uncledrew:

Why do WE have to suffer though.

Its no excuse me coming here and saying "internet problems, sorry" nor will i directly blame others. Its obviously our show and we care a great deal about this and take ownership, please trust me when i say we dont want this, we know you all and the whole of halo deserve the best and we are doing everything in our power to rectify and deliver. I get people are pissed and thats fine/justified but believe me when i say we are doing all we can guys, i really am truly sorry.

tenor.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

Its no excuse me coming here and saying "internet problems, sorry" nor will i directly blame others. Its obviously our show and we care a great deal about this and take ownership, please trust me when i say we dont want this, we know you all and the whole of halo deserve the best and we are doing everything in our power to rectify and deliver. I get people are pissed and thats fine/justified but believe me when i say we are doing all we can guys, i really am truly sorry.

Having stream issues during a weekend of a cs go major and a call of duty group stage (most likely where the majority of console fps viewership will be) is just a huge blow for competitive halo. Sorry Simms but i'm just so over the constant excuses that we've seen time and time again during HCS events, especially with how hyped the community was about having a halo event hosted by dreamhack.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1