CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Geez how many fuck ups will it take from ESL before they get dropped? Stream off to a terrible start as usual. More commentary and analysis than gameplay. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not sure who this Butters guy is, but his voice is silky smooth with some fun phrases tossed in.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Oh and I'm SUCH a fan of the POV video streams instead of the spectator mode. So much less noise on the screen and accurate reticles.  :intensifies:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Geez how many fuck ups will it take from ESL before they get dropped? Stream off to a terrible start as usual. More commentary and analysis than gameplay. 

This is Dreamhack, not ESL directly.

Not sure who this Butters guy is, but his voice is silky smooth with some fun phrases tossed in.

He's the next great caster, trust me on this. He's actually fun to listen to and he'll only get better.

• Upvote (+1) 5

is it picking up multiple noise from the same game or background from other events?

• Upvote (+1) 1

You sure you guys don't have both the halo.gg site open and the stream?

Halo.gg has the stream embedded.

Audio is absolutely fine for me.

That would be a bit hard to accomplish since I'm watching through the twitch app on my phone. They had a montage and the coming back from break both playing. It wasn't the same audio twice, but two distinctly different feeds.

This is Dreamhack, not ESL directly.

MTG owns both companies. ESL staff is running this tournament. Dreamhack venue is being used to cut costs.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Stream down again. Awesome!

ALSO something funny: Somehow staff mixed up Dastroyed and Nem's GTs. Notice how Dastroyed's name is Kyle and Nem's name is Troy? Lol.

• Upvote (+1) 2

is it picking up multiple noise from the same game or background from other events?

I only noticed it during the one break. Audio has been fine during host desk/game play time. See my previous post for description.

Breaking - No TO can smoothly operate Halo 5 on Xbox One. It's official now.

Can we have Halo 6 on PC please.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Breaking - No TO can smoothly operate Halo 5 on Xbox One. It's official now.

Can we have Halo 6 on PC please.

MLG can 

• Upvote (+1) 1

LOL - another failure with 343 and ESL. I hope MLG is laughing. 

If I was Microsoft, I would have fired everyone's ass and gotten MLG. 343 has way TOO MUCH agency. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

none of the other dreamhack streams are having issues. cs and hs are working fine...its juuuust halo

none of the other dreamhack streams are having issues. cs and hs are working fine...its juuuust halo

H1Z1, Smash, and Rocket League are all fine too

• Upvote (+1) 1