CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

@@TheSimms

what is the issue? Is it something from the weather etc? We were at that venue this year, power and internet were stable/solid. Something weird happen?

• Upvote (+1) 7

At least I can troll people in Twitch chat with the 12k meme

lmao come back 3 mins later and the whole chat is filled with people falling for the 12k troll.

2.5 hours late is still pretty good for a halo event....

Sucks because this time it isn't even 343's fault. If anything you should be blaming the TO or something, not Tashi/whoever else. Actually this might be the first time I can't blame 343 for something esports related lol

• Upvote (+1) 4

@@TheSimms

what is the issue? Is it something from the weather etc? We were at that venue this year, power and internet were stable/solid. Something weird happen?

The HCS curse.

• Upvote (+1) 2

+ LAN

- Server DRM verification BS

Event still running even if internet dies.

TA DA!! at least then the schedule wouldn't be totally F'd

• Upvote (+1) 3

Sucks because this time it isn't even 343's fault. If anything you should be blaming the TO or something, not Tashi/whoever else. Actually this might be the first time I can't blame 343 for something esports related lol

We can still blame Microsoft / 343i for not having lan so players could still play

tenor.gif

but seriously, this sucks for everyone involved.

• Upvote (+1) 3

My question is, it's impossible for the bracket to move right? Because only the mainstage is usually using a local server. So basically we're 2.5 hours late with a 93 team open bracket. What happens now? Run till 2 am?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Anyone excited for Championship Wednesday? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

We can still blame Microsoft / 343i for not having lan so players could still play

tenor.gif

edit beat

tenor.gif

Just realized they arent able to play at all since the internet is down. I was thinking it was just their stream. hahaha AMs gonna hve a long night ahead of them.

It is truly mind boggling that MS didn't conceive of this issue when designing the Xbox One. Like, someone had to have had esports on the mind, and yet tournament plays depends on something as volatile as the internet.

Actually, I'm not even sure it's a hardware limitation or Xbox One software limitation, maybe it's 343's fault. Point remains.

To any AMs going deep into the open bracket, dont expect to sleep. This is gonna be a shit show.

fb47c7ede307a2d4f7c02e9f9b76e66bbfe957b2

• Upvote (+1) 7