CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

An Open Finals is more successful than an Invitational?  :thinking:

An East coast event is more successful than a West coast one?  :thinking:

A good TO being chosen over a nobody is more successful?  :thinking:

If only the community had let 343/ESL know sooner!  :lxthul:

18d.png

Did Ghost really just question Oxygen Supremacy's chemistry because Contra has been streaming overwatch?

I just pulled up the stream and the title says "CS Pro League Summer 2017 Finals at Dreamhack"

C'mon

EDIT: They got it fixed. Would have been kinda hilarious if it got left like that.

Did Ghost really just question Oxygen Supremacy's chemistry because Contra has been streaming overwatch?

Lmao he could have used their arguing and bitching at each other, but nope. Streaming overwatch after scrims is the killer

Ghost says ditch your teammates at the event and find others to play with :intensifies:

And so the dumb Ghost takes begin.

I think we should get to the games by now...

• Upvote (+1) 1

We were ripping on the month long break after pro league, but I kind of feel like it has helped....

I'm more hyped now than I would have been. 

I actually played Halo 5 2 days in a row this week.  

• Upvote (+1) 2

We were ripping on the month long break after pro league, but I kind of feel like it has helped....

I actually played Halo 5 2 days in a row this week.  

Not possible, nobody plays Halo 5  :intensifies:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I actually played Halo 5 2 days in a row this week.

I even played a little myself, the custom games server browser was pretty cool although it had some bugs, there's a lot of potential there

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not possible, nobody plays Halo 5  :intensifies:

OK touche, you caught me. :simms:

I actually played struggled through Halo 5's aiming and server issues 2 days in a row this week.  

fixed that for myself.

last night was actually pretty good. 2 days ago, not so much.

I even played a little myself, the custom games server browser was pretty cool although it had some bugs, there's a lot of potential there

I know that custom browser is the one thing I can't shit talk that they did with H5. Sure they can polish it and make it better in H6 but it was all around a good idea and if they launch with that feature from now on it will be their best addition to the franchise 

• Upvote (+1) 3

I know that custom browser is the one thing I can't shit talk that they did with H5. Sure they can polish it and make it better in H6 but it was all around a good idea and if they launch with that feature from now on it will be their best addition to the franchise 

And its a perfect example of "innovation" withing fucking with the core mechanics

• Upvote (+1) 4