CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I've said it before and I'll continue to say it, soloqing in Halo 5 is the worst soloq experience I've ever had, which is pretty god damn sad considering how much time I've put into League of Legends.

Try CS:GO. For everytime I get 4 helpful and chill teammates I get 10 matches with toxic "tryhards" who constantly remind me that I'm bad. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

When do we start discussing their place among the greatest duos of all time?

Try CS:GO. For everytime I get 4 helpful and chill teammates I get 10 matches with toxic "tryhards" who constantly remind me that I'm bad. 

If it's worse than halo 5, then I'm very glad I never got into CS lol.

https://youtu.be/1RehuvqV6Wk

This video in combination with the comments under the video have made me want to seek out therapy.

I thought people know not to watch Wangtime. He's an uninformed loser who tries too hard to be funny. It's like going to LukeTheNotable for Halo tips, are you really gonna learn anything from him?

am I the only one that got annoyed when hecz walked into the stage?

that bothered me a little but then i met the guy. I see where your coming from but its not like that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

How did I match a t03 (2 Onyx, one Diamond 6) in Proving Grounds while solo-queing when the guys I get on my team are literally Silver 2-5? Like they were actually ranked Silver 2, 4, and 5

Stop complaining get good

• Upvote (+1) 6

I still enjoy CS don't get me wrong, but the people can be annoying in solo q. I haven't played Halo so I can't judge. 

They've gotta be top 3 yeah? With possibly only RoyBox challenging for 2nd. Can't think of any other duos that come close to length of time and amount of success

• Upvote (+1) 2

no sprint, no radar >

That's never going to happen in 5 though.

We should fight for something which realistically could happen and is actually really good.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Halo 5 is 100x worse than CS soloq by a wide margin. It's uncommon for anyone to not have mics and you can just mute toxic people. In H5 9/10 times at least two of my teammates are in party chat and I legit have a 20% winrate every time I try to play solo.

• Upvote (+1) 2

i would like to see H6 keep sprint and clamber, but get rid of spartan charge, thrust, and groundpound. 

Fuck sprint I'd much rather see thrust than sprint in a Halo game.

• Upvote (+1) 3

am I the only one that got annoyed when hecz walked into the stage?

:mj:

should I even bother explaining why?

I got no problem with hecz, I like the guy and all. (and love the fact that he's complaing about the current halo situation) BUT I thought that the moment optic won was a moment for the players and the coach and him walking into the stage and all kinda ruined it. IMO. D:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 5

Scump has been considered the best COD player for about 3-4 years now.

CoD Champs say otherwise :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Proving grounds radar > no radar

It allows for those sneaky plays/flanks and encourages awareness and communication like no radar. However, it also has the added bonus of encouraging walking over sprinting and flying about the map.

I know a lot of you disagree and get pissed off just at the sight that little circle in the corner but seriously think about it. It re introduces what we like about no radar whilst also pushing the game closer to how classic Halo plays.

Isn't that exactly what almost everyone here wants?

Exactly.  New radar promotes bms.  No radar at all throws that out the window.

no sprint, no radar >

Well yeah, but we have to work with what we got.  Are they going to disable sprint in Halo 5? no. Will they adopt new radar into Comp? probably.  I'm not even going to make the no-sprint argument for Halo 5.  Just the new radar, nerfed autos, no spawn AR, no splinter argument.

• Upvote (+1) 1

they are easily #2 atm, behind the Ogres.

You could even argue better, given the level of competition Snakebite and Royal 2 have had. 

That's never going to happen in 5 though.

We should fight for something which realistically could happen and is actually really good.

i never said it was going to

you said, "proving grounds radar > no radar"

which we all know is a joke, it's a compromise, it's not better than no radar

but after you clarified your statement i understand what you originally meant 

• Upvote (+1) 4

I really hope its no one from Fabe

I think FabE are going to split like epsilon did last year. They shouldn't split but they will  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 2