CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

FB blocked, Twitter blocked, Mixer blocked.

Twitter sometimes works but it looks horrible because of image blocking, formatting, etc. I'll see if the video will load on twitter when a link gets posted to it. 

YT live streams definitely work tho.

it doesn't look like it currently, but maybe halo will broadcast here too

https://dreamhack.com/tv

it doesn't look like it currently, but maybe halo will broadcast here too

https://dreamhack.com/tv

Damn, the page loaded and I thought it would work, but the actual streaming window at the top of the page is blocked. So close.

And coverage in the plant is pretty poor. I have a decent data plan, but coverage is iffy. Plus I'm trying not to lose a lot of data because next weekend I'm going out of town. 

Guess I'll just tune in at like 5PM CST when I get home from work each day.

Downvote squad... ASSEMBLE!

giphy.gif

DONE! oh wait, you didn't mean you??  :simms:

HOnestly,  I fucking forgot that today was Friday so thank you all for reminding me

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Batchford and ShabbyDagger have flown out from the UK to play,

:ace:  :ace:  :ace:  :weback:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nice looking venue - let's hope they don't fuck up the stream. 

For the whole weekend, anybody who posts an Emma gif or meme will get an upvote on that post AND one of their previous posts. Get ready bois

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

For the whole weekend, anybody who posts an Emma gif or meme will get an upvote on that post AND one of their previous posts. Get ready bois

Keep your meme standards high.

OT - obligatory get the fuck in here

https://www.twitch.tv/pgl

FB blocked, Twitter blocked, Mixer blocked.

Twitter sometimes works but it looks

horrible because of image blocking, formatting, etc. I'll see if the video will load on twitter when a link gets posted to it.

YT live streams definitely work tho.

Try using opera browser or even a proxy server

I can't tell if it's my shitty laptop or that gif but 4 player goldeneye runs smoother than that.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Try using opera browser or even a proxy server

Proxies blocked, can't download software. It's either phone, slim chance at twitter, or maybe a YT stream where someone will be streaming it for like 2 viewers lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

Proxies blocked, can't download software. It's either phone, slim chance at twitter, or maybe a YT stream where someone will be streaming it for like 2 viewers lol

If you weren't already at work I would've just said setup a private stream for yourself and pray nothing goes wrong while you leave it on so you can watch it 

I think it's fair to say that many of us have been down on Halo lately. Stream problems, T.O. issues, low viewership, etc..

But I'll be damned if seeing pictures of Halo on LAN doesn't get that passion kindling again. Hopefully everything goes perfectly this weekend and we can start to watch Halo rise to prominence again.

Good luck and have fun to everyone competing and working the event!

• Upvote (+1) 3

I think it's fair to say that many of us have been down on Halo lately. Stream problems, T.O. issues, low viewership, etc..

But I'll be damned if seeing pictures of Halo on LAN doesn't get that passion kindling again. Hopefully everything goes perfectly this weekend and we can start to watch Halo rise to prominence again.

Good luck and have fun to everyone competing and working the event!

Steve-Carell-Facepalm.gif