CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The new Nav album comes out tomorrow so I'm predicting OpTic, Liquid and LG (teams with people who I know listen to him) to use this as fuel to play better than ever. Any other team that has a player who listens to Nav that I don't know of will also do very well.

Hm, didn't know NavG123 made music.
  • Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Hm, didn't know NavG123 made music.

Then you don't know NavG at all. You probably don't even know that he played a guy who was semipro with a playstyle not big on accuracy and TIED! Can you believe it?
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Then you don't know NavG at all. You probably don't even know that he played a guy who was semipro with a playstyle not big on accuracy and TIED! Can you believe it?

That was an embarrassing day for everyone involved in the Thrust Hide Initiate Charge Community.

30k in this OW tourney is the most I've ever seen and yet somehow 7 teams bought into the league at $20 Million a team minimum (Blizzard "reported" that 14 signed on but that is a lie). How are they pulling this off??

I'm not sure anymore if you do trollposts or are actually an Idiot.

So is this going to be one of those events where the first day only open teams play? Sometimes the friday stream at events isn't even worth tuning into, just trying to find out if I should make plans tonight or not 

looks that way

first 70% of the stream will be completely skippable but the relegation stuff at the end might be cool

woah, i am looking forward to seeing how today shakes out

then again i'm familiar with a lot of these players so i have a better idea of what matches are significant 

So i guess we'll know around 10am how many complete teams there are?

most likely noon when the tourney starts and the bracket goes live

• Upvote (+1) 1

You know the drill, forum rep has been raised for members to 75/10 for event weekend. If you want to take rep to the max, Premium Members enjoy 250/25! As always, let's have a good event weekend and keep it somewhat tame :)

We do what we want in this thread, you should know that! :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I hope they stream live on YouTube so I can watch at work the next 3 days. Twitch does not work :(

I hope they stream live on YouTube so I can watch at work the next 3 days. Twitch does not work :(

Mixer? Facebook? Twitter?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Mixer? Facebook? Twitter?

FB blocked, Twitter blocked, Mixer blocked.

Twitter sometimes works but it looks horrible because of image blocking, formatting, etc. I'll see if the video will load on twitter when a link gets posted to it. 

YT live streams definitely work tho.

Twitter sometimes works but it looks horrible because of image blocking, formatting, etc. I'll see if the video will load on twitter when a link gets posted to it. 

I'll pray for you.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Sorry dude but I'm 90% sure that Halo will be on twitter only on Sunday. ComicCon stuff is being broadcast

What's your cellular data plan like?  You can stream it in like 480p to not completely kill your data usage.  Just throw some headphones in and set it next to your monitor.

What's your cellular data plan like?  You can stream it in like 480p to not completely kill your data usage.  Just throw some headphones in and set it next to your monitor.

have you been watching me at work?

• Upvote (+1) 3