CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Both Prototype and Predevonator not playing. Someone else I am missing (that is not playing) that could potentionally make a good team?

Victory
  • Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

how mad is everyone going to be when they find out that the Halo tournament is being held in the store room closet at Dreamhack???

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

30k in this OW tourney is the most I've ever seen and yet somehow 7 teams bought into the league at $20 Million a team minimum (Blizzard "reported" that 14 signed on but that is a lie). How are they pulling this off??

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm the least excited for any Halo tournament I've ever been for ATL. This game is not the best competitive Halo since H3. When map pick ups are better than what you spawn with the game blows.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 16

I'm the least excited for any Halo tournament I've ever been for ATL. This game is not the best competitive Halo since H3. When map pick ups are better than what you spawn with the game blows.

by that logic H2 and H3 also blew then.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 2

by that logic H2 and H3 also blew then.

Name a gun in H2 and H3 that was better than the BR and was always available on map. I'll wait.

• Upvote (+1) 3

The new Nav album comes out tomorrow so I'm predicting OpTic, Liquid and LG (teams with people who I know listen to him) to use this as fuel to play better than ever. Any other team that has a player who listens to Nav that I don't know of will also do very well.

The new Nav album comes out tomorrow so I'm predicting OpTic, Liquid and LG (teams with people who I know listen to him) to use this as fuel to play better than ever. Any other team that has a player who listens to Nav that I don't know of will also do very well.

I didn't know NavG made music :simms:

Edit: DAMMIT

• Upvote (+1) 2

30k in this OW tourney is the most I've ever seen and yet somehow 7 teams bought into the league at $20 Million a team minimum (Blizzard "reported" that 14 signed on but that is a lie). How are they pulling this off??

Have you seen the pan of the spectators there? If you can get people to come watch live, then you are on the right track

So is this going to be one of those events where the first day only open teams play? Sometimes the friday stream at events isn't even worth tuning into, just trying to find out if I should make plans tonight or not 

• Upvote (+1) 1

So is this going to be one of those events where the first day only open teams play? Sometimes the friday stream at events isn't even worth tuning into, just trying to find out if I should make plans tonight or not 

looks that way

first 70% of the stream will be completely skippable but the relegation stuff at the end might be cool