CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

please please please let this conversation die or move it to PMs

Isn't agreeing to disagree effectively deading the convo?

• Upvote (+1) 3

EU Teams were given 7/8/9/10 seeds which results in EU vs. other EU teams first round - which is treated as a joke by some because the open bracket teams will almost definitely be stronger than the EU teams and at least 2 EU teams will be through to the next round.

Astralis is playing SK first round... fuck sake.

Ah, don't have much investment in EU teams, but will offer some outrage in solidarity. 

Fuck you thinking, ESL?

is it too much to hope Randa's team gets knocked out early just so I don't have to hear the commentators call him "Daddy"?

No one calls him that name. Even though it is on his jersey. 

So at the last tourney i shared the gold pack codes with several of my friends, now all those friends are blowing up my discord asking if they're going to be giving out codes again this weekend. Does anyone have any earthly idea whether or not they will be giving out codes this weekend?

also my up vote count is at 343.. should i be worried?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

cratos to relegate ronin, the last open spot will either be wise or oxygen. though i would love to see demon d relegate someone, i think oxygen makes it and relegates str8. having 2 new teams in pro league would be so amazing to me. optic wins and vic x to sub for ninja while he plays h1 (i honestly dont know how he is going to do both) eg to be a lan team and get top 4

Bold predictions. Never thought of the Ninja h1 situation. I think OS and Str8 are coming out of relegation with Ronin and Wise as 3rd/4th.

So at the last tourney i shared the gold pack codes with several of my friends, now all those friends are blowing up my discord asking if they're going to be giving out codes again this weekend. Does anyone have any earthly idea whether or not they will be giving out codes this weekend?

They usually do it for LAN events so expect a few to show up.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That'll show you for having friends!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Top 5 Rosters

---------

Both Prototype and Predevonator not playing. Someone else I am missing (that is not playing) that could potentionally make a good team?

Both Prototype and Predevonator not playing. Someone else I am missing (that is not playing) that could potentionally make a good team?

Naded? Sure he said he is retired but i can see him coming back 100% for H6, if not for a H5 event.

• Upvote (+1) 2

1. Optic

2. Splyce

3. EnVy

4. Liquid

5. Oxygen

5. Luminosity

7. Ronin

7. Infused

9. EG

9. Str8

9. eRa

9. Supremacy

13. Abcde

13. Invictus

13. Vexed

13. Wise

I have Oxygen beating Ronin for the #7 pro spot in Winners.
Then I have Ronin beating Str8 for the #8 pro spot in Losers.

Isn't agreeing to disagree effectively deading the convo?

Not until both parties agree to disagree.

1. Optic

2. Splyce

3. EnVy

4. Liquid

5. Oxygen

5. Luminosity

7. Ronin

7. Infused

9. EG

9. Str8

9. eRa

9. Supremacy

13. Abcde

13. Invictus

13. Vexed

13. Wise

I have Oxygen beating Ronin for the #7 pro spot in Winners.

Then I have Ronin beating Str8 for the #8 pro spot in Losers.

My bets on that one team.  You know, the one with the really good team shots.  I heard they also have their mind-games game on point.  :kappa:

Naded? Sure he said he is retired but i can see him coming back 100% for H6, if not for a H5 event.

And lets get Ogre2 back and we got ourselfs a team :P

• Upvote (+1) 1

Dam, RIP Chester Bennington.

This is a sad day

I went on Twitter to see what you were talking about. Needless to say, it wasn't what I was hoping for.

RIP. LP was the band the got me into rock when I was a kid.

First the lead singer to Scary Kids Scaring Kids and now this. Rip the Halo montage artists. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

2gre doesnt seem to like it much...and streamers please dont chew into your mic

https://clips-media-assets.twitch.tv/25803757280-offset-5648.mp4#t=0

D1 wasn't really an "accuracy shooter" game as he's calling it. It was dominated by weapons that didn't really need headshots (shotguns for most of the meta), absurd aim assist, grenades, melees, and supers. The game was all about movement, positioning and playing around supers, not accuracy.

And I've watched a few of his streams playing D1 PvP, he was pretty average even though he did pick it up only a few months ago. His other points are still valid though and are the reason I quit Destiny.

If Str8 get knocked out of the Pro league, what do we think will happen to them and individual players?

If Str8 get knocked out of the Pro league, what do we think will happen to them and individual players?

Gladiator_Thumb_Down_01.gif

Nah but really, Heinz probably retires considering he's been teetering on the fence for awhile about it. Danoxide/Rayne maybe get picked up by a pro team. If not, they'll just be in the AM scene like Contra/Ryanoob/Commonly and others have been for awhile.