CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Moses and Freudian I believe?

A lot of times this comes down to Astro not sending out the stuff. Been an issue once or twice with Beyond tournaments as well.

Totally - but no excuse to ignore the DMs and not provide any update :/

• Upvote (+1) 2

I own it - message me with whatever the issue is. (I dont really login to the twitter personally, a few other guys run it atm).

• Upvote (+1) 7

100%. Inexcusable really. I hope they can clear this up.

Halo 5 > Destiny 2

LOL I am not 100% happy with D2's direction, but it's still worlds better than H5 in every category. Destiny feels like a premium game, actually. Feels how Halo games used to. 

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Why is no one commenting on the fact that OS got destroyed by LG 3-10 ??. Wasn't OS supposed to be the best team not OpTic ??

Wouldn't shock me if they win or lose relegation. There always seem to be some stupid argument when things go bad. Mostly from nem, or destroyed

Men being sexist pigs isn't CAUSED by segregation.

It's caused by having shitty personalities and broken moral compasses. If you have an uncontrollable urge to be an asshole anytime you encounter a group you are unfamiliar with, then your problems run deeper than limited interaction. for example, I can probably count on one hand how many Asian people I've interacted with in my 28 years of life, but i have no urge to make the Asian people i encounter feel uncomfortable... because Im not a piece of shit and i know better.

Beyond that Every prick on the planet has a mom, grandma and most have aunts, sisters and even daughters... these clowns know how women should be treated (like human beings) , they just choose not to. Forcing women to interact with these 'men' isn't going to solve anything.

Edit: btw, normalization in sociology refers to exposure to beliefs and behaviors. So there's no normalization excuse for gamers not to be able to handle themselves around females.

We're just going to have to agree to disagree here.

• Downvote (-1) 3

Meh, I wouldnt come down so hard on FantasyHCS. Nobody at Beyond or FantasyHCS ships any items, they come from ASTRO directly. 

Shipping can be impacted by stock issues, could have simply just slipped through the cracks. 

One winner via Fantasy Road to Worlds: 

I will make sure it gets handled :)

typical corrupt beyond

• Upvote (+1) 4

These are the stream start times right?

Fri - 12pm EST

Sat - 10:30am EST

Sun - 12pm EST

I keep seeing multiple times for days, not sure if ones for players then the later one is for streams I believe?

HCS_PL_SOCIAL_DH_SCHEDULE_Friday-768x432

• Upvote (+1) 2

We're just going to have to agree to disagree here.

please please please let this conversation die or move it to PMs

• Upvote (+1) 4

please please please let this conversation die or move it to PMs

All in favor...aye.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Meh, I wouldnt come down so hard on FantasyHCS. Nobody at Beyond or FantasyHCS ships any items, they come from ASTRO directly. 

Shipping can be impacted by stock issues, could have simply just slipped through the cracks. 

One winner via Fantasy Road to Worlds: 

I will make sure it gets handled :)

I understand the shipping issues because I know this has happened before with Astro in relation to Beyond tournaments last year.

A lot of times this comes down to Astro not sending out the stuff. Been an issue once or twice with Beyond tournaments as well.

The only part that rubs me the wrong way is the lack of responses for days/weeks at a time or no response at all for other times. I understand that the account probably doesn't get a ton of traffic and therefore might not get checked every day and/or it might have just gone unnoticed by those who could do something but its just not a great look.

Glad to see its being figured out though.

We're not mad about the bracket?

I would be mad but I used up all my anger for HCS 2016.

• Upvote (+1) 3

So is it Champ/relegation bracket prediction time??

cratos to relegate ronin, the last open spot will either be wise or oxygen. though i would love to see demon d relegate someone, i think oxygen makes it and relegates str8. having 2 new teams in pro league would be so amazing to me. optic wins and vic x to sub for ninja while he plays h1 (i honestly dont know how he is going to do both) eg to be a lan team and get top 4

I predict a cratos choke and a OS choke, and no Pro Team will get relegated .

OpTic to win it 4-0 and EG will place top 8

• Upvote (+1) 2

Dam, RIP Chester Bennington.

This is a sad day

I went on Twitter to see what you were talking about. Needless to say, it wasn't what I was hoping for.

RIP. LP was the band the got me into rock when I was a kid.

• Upvote (+1) 6

We're not mad about the bracket?

What's wrong with them? 

What's wrong with them? 

EU Teams were given 7/8/9/10 seeds which results in EU vs. other EU teams first round - which is treated as a joke by some because the open bracket teams will almost definitely be stronger than the EU teams and at least 2 EU teams will be through to the next round.

• Upvote (+1) 2

What's wrong with them? 

Astralis is playing SK first round... fuck sake.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Top 5 Rosters

Oxygen Supremacy

jXI1fiI.png

Wise Gaming

8Pia1xP.png

Gosu Crew

5RUVJNX.png

ABCDE

vXt4V1s.png

Virtual Storm

DQXwmrl.png