CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

30 FPS. That is all.

He said PC.

• Upvote (+1) 1

30 FPS. That is all.

it wont be 30fps on pc

but yeah 30fps LOL, wake the fuck up bungie

(but at the same time this game is going to make a lot of money so i guess it doesn't really matter to them)

60fps is the only reason why I'm getting destiny 2 for PC. Otherwise I'd play it on console because I thought destiny 1 was fun on Xbox. Especially for PvE

• Upvote (+1) 2

Optic 13-0d ronin tonight, I think the second night in a row ronins been 13-0d must be a new record

• Upvote (+1) 1

it wont be 30fps on pc

but yeah 30fps LOL, wake the fuck up bungie

(but at the same time this game is going to make a lot of money so i guess it doesn't really matter to them)

Have Pc specs been released for Destiny 2?

Have Pc specs been released for Destiny 2?

not that i've seen, hopefully it's optimized well

I like to imagine that Lethul and Snipedown are secretly best friends and hang out in skype calls when neither are streaming.

• Upvote (+1) 3

watched ninja streaming matchmaking earlier and it was the most boring, monotonous ninja stream i've seen in years

h5 is literally the worst game to watch on twitch

• Upvote (+1) 7

Teamshot based meta in combination with D2's mobility will make you want to blow your fucking brains out.

i've been seeing that a lot, sux but i'm not surprised

i'm still gonna buy it anyways, damn you bungie

i've been seeing that a lot, sux but i'm not surprised

i'm still gonna buy it anyways, damn you bungie

My early impressions so far is that it's fun but not competitive. They definitely need to reduce ttk a little and flinch is definitely too much right now.

One to play with friends, but that's it atm!

• Upvote (+1) 2

Anyone notice platinum 5 lan network was on the xbox dashboard?

How does nV get screwed?

They have to play the 3rd best open team with the 4th seed?

LG 9-4 EG.

EG must be going into ATL with very little confidence. They've done horrible lately.

Fwiw, they were mediocre in scrims during the season, but stepped up when it counted

Teamshot based meta in combination with D2's mobility will make you want to blow your fucking brains out.

so halo reach

LG 9-4 EG.

EG must be going into ATL with very little confidence. They've done horrible lately.

I always lost a majority of my online games before tournaments - never changed my confidence level. I always destroyed on LAN against the same people who were goosing me on XBL. The twins are some of the best to ever touch the game and two of only SEVEN people to beat Optic. They will bring the heat regardless.

This event is going to be one of the absolute most competitive events for Halo 5. The game is at a new peak of competition and I could see a couple pro teams placing top 12 due to the mass wave of insane top AM talent, unpredictability of the EU teams and the way that this tournament is formatted. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

so halo reach

Its like the worst of reach, H4, and COD. Destiny will never be a 'good' competitive game.

• Upvote (+1) 2

relevant

destiny 2 thoughts anyone? (pvp only please)

worth buying for pc?

Oddly enough, Destiny 2 so far feels quite a bit like Halo 3( both in a  good and a bad way), the sacrifices done to the PvE mode made the PvP A LOT MORE ENJOYABLE (so far) than Destiny 1 pvp but definitely at the expense of PvE....

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Dude what Falcated is a fantastic player and is easily on par with Lunch and Tapping.

I like Falcated but we don't have to pretend like Tapping Buttons isn't head and shoulders above everyone else on EG.

The only thing lacking is his communication at times, but to be frank, there are at least a few others pros who are just as bad.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

relevant

destiny 2 thoughts anyone? (pvp only please)

worth buying for pc?

D2 PVP is way different than D1 PVP

Team shooting is everything and is taking some getting used to.  It "feels" like Destiny, but different.  In D1 I felt confident in a 1v2.....now there is little to no chance. Your Super and Grenade charges extremely slow which is quite annoying.  With all that said, I've still enjoyed the beta.

Worth buying on PC? - I'm sure it will be worth it, but couldn't say 100% until I play the beta.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1