CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I have my camera on so that if Hecz replies to me my mum can see.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nothing I like better the browsing the Beyond forums sipping on some sweet refreshing Brisk Maté after a long day. Think I'm gonna take a break and go outside and do a quick detail on my car, using only the best cleaning products money can buy, Turtlewax.

Catch ya later fellas

No gymshark ??
  • Upvote (+1) 1

No gymshark ??

The only shark thing I have is a grey and blue "shark" themed scuff impact contoller. This baby has a new body that makes it a joy to hold, and four reprogramable paddles on the back in easy reach means my hands never get tired playing the latest and freshest video games.

• Upvote (+1) 2

i welcome hecz with open arms, he's a big fish in a big pond but lets see if he can swim with the sharks

qZjbXKw.gif

edit: btw i didn't see this posted here but it should have been, pretty cool little interview with heinz, ESL did this with quite a few players

• Upvote (+1) 4

Would be hilarious if that dude linked him the H5:General Discussion hahahah. I don't think Hecz could handle Boyo.

Would be hilarious if that dude linked him the H5:General Discussion hahahah. I don't think Hecz could handle Boyo.

It was me, I sent him the link to here.  ;)

• Upvote (+1) 8

Why aren't these on like the HCS youtube channel or something like that? This is the type of content people want to see and not everyone follows Tashi

Ive tweeted him a couple times with suggestions (putting the players name as they appear, being on the HCS twitter - things for newer viewers to identify players), but haven't got a reply. Don't see him changing it for these videos from last season, but hopefully it changes for the videos for this season (if he makes them)

Ive tweeted him a couple times with suggestions (putting the players name as they appear, being on the HCS twitter), but haven't got a reply. Don't see him changing it for these videos from last season, but hopefully it changes for the videos for this season (if he makes them)

Think he said awhile back that this is a side project for him and was for fun. Could be wrong though or misremembering.

Also, I'm running a Halo 5 FFA over at TeamCyReN.net next week if anybody interested. :lxthul: