CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Did they ever address the issue in game where your grenade type can change on its own?

Doesn't it happen because you can spawn on a grenade before you get your frag grenades off spawn, meaning it auto switches to whichever came first.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Doesn't it happen because you can spawn on a grenade before you get your frag grenades off spawn, meaning it auto switches to whichever came first.

No, it happens when you grab plasmas and it switches for no reason.

Naded to eg makes sense. Surprised CP is breaking up but not really at the same time

• Upvote (+1) 1

odd turn of events with how well they did at vegas. a rough worlds, but they were in optic's group

the hurricane begins

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't know if I just experienced a rare bug or a sick April fools joke by 343, but my controller settings just changed in the middle of a match.

Ive started matches for the last couple months with another button layout. You have to go to the in match settings and change button layout to another one and then back to your layout for it to be normal again

What irritates me about Quinn and why I commented in the first place was that he's happy to butcher Halo's core gameplay but terrified to change his version of it. Comes across as arrogant and it feels like we're playing one person's multiplayer vision, not a teams well rounded discussion.

No one likes to admit when they're wrong.

We are staying a team of 3. We will be looking for one for Daytona/ pro league

Still cool with suspector?

No one likes to admit when they're wrong.

For things to improve from it's current state people need to admit when they're wrong. It takes a lot of strength to do that but people in power must be able to do this. When a lot of people are telling you that your wrong, you need to see why not brush it off like those people are the dumb ones

I swear to god if h6 has enhanced mobility I'll fucking spam Bill Gates on twitter until I get an answer.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm best friends with everyone

If that isn't the best April fools joke yet I don't know what is.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I swear to god if h6 has enhanced mobility I'll fucking spam Bill Gates on twitter until I get an answer.

ZWg0Cn8.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't know if I just experienced a rare bug or a sick April fools joke by 343, but my controller settings just changed in the middle of a match.

Its happened to me once before, and i know of one other person it happened to.

We are staying a team of 3. We will be looking for one for Daytona/ pro league

Hit my DMs.

It's a april fools joke, but the only way this team could go downhill faster is if it had Ninja over Richie.

Heinz's mindset >