CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Uhh, yes, they are. They've confirmed already that the game won't have private matches come September 6.

"We're not gonna have them at launch, but that's something that's in the road-map for the future. Because we know that they mean alot - to alot of people - in the community who like playing with their bros." -Luke Smith

UHHHHHHHHH. (seriously unnecessary) You are correct though, adult person i'm writing to like an adult they will not be available at launch which is unfortunate. What a shaft to that community. Hopefully it isnt Halo 5 level of introducing new content.

It's a beta? They're probs just not releasing everything.

It's a beta. I'm sure they're not gonna remove a feature like private matches after the community fought for them and they spoke on wanting to emphasize competitiveness.

feel free to google

i'm never going to play D2 and even i know that it's not launching with private matches  ;)

The game looks like DLC for Destiny 1 so probably not. 

Destiny 1 was incredibly successful and felt damn good to shoot in.  All they needed to for Destiny 2 was implement some quality of life stuff and make the story not suck total ass day 1.  Of course....

Uhh, yes, they are. They've confirmed already that the game won't have private matches come September 6.

Then they do this.  Like what in the actual fuck.  They added it to Destiny 1, now they are removing it again for Destiny 2?  that doesn't even....

Hopefully this is a case of "underpromise and overdeliver"

feel free to google

i'm never going to play D2 and even i know that it's not launching with private matches ;)

Been deliberately avoiding all D2 news so I can actually give it a fair chance, like I did with Destiny 1.

• Upvote (+1) 2

They added it to Destiny 1, now they are removing it again for Destiny 2?  that doesn't even....

Sounds like something 343 would do...

**cough *cough "every free DLC in H5"

• Upvote (+1) 3

Destiny 1 was incredibly successful and felt damn good to shoot in.  All they needed to for Destiny 2 was implement some quality of life stuff and make the story not suck total ass day 1.  Of course....

The game needed 60 fps on console but they failed to do that. Yes it was incredibly successful but 30 fps made the shooting inferior to other shooters with 60fps in my opinion. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Have you given CS:GO a try?

Come join us <3 End game of the day, ~700k viewers.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Destiny 2 will be massive, it won't be a successful e-sport atleast not on console.

But is it trying to be? Obviously not, they've tried to make things more balanced and simplified but shown there intentions but having no private matches, no ranking system.

It's a social game and it's gonna be hugely successful.

Come join us <3 End game of the day, ~700k viewers.

I'm very new to the game but I had this happen the other day.  Definitely made me want to play more. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

How mad is Lethul gonna be if a makeshift player capped team makes top 16 and earns decent money?

i bet PJ made sure all 4 of them registered early. Dadbite to the rescue!

Can we please keep politics, religion, race etc out of this thread. It does nobody no good discussing things like that in an open forum like this.

Thank you.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Can we please keep politics, religion, race etc out of this thread. It does nobody no good discussing things like that in an open forum like this.

Thank you.

You're no fun  :simms:

So .... when does 343 ceases ESL contract ??? This is next level ******ation.

Max player cap ?? , you can't make shit like this up.

• Upvote (+1) 2

The csgo major has been a bit of a shitshow. First day had stream downtime and matches played off stream and players being forced to play on bad PCs with <100 fps.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You're no fun  :simms:

If you guys keep this up, I'll add a individual poster cap for the thread this weekend :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 2

If you guys keep this up, I'll add a individual poster cap for the thread this weekend :lxthul:

Fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on how you see it) I will be at the event so I'll be reporting live the shit-show that is gonna be happening down there ! 

• Upvote (+1) 2

How does a mistake like this even happen? As much as I want other stuff like a bravo stream and think they could implement it, I cut them some slack there because I understand it's something that many people need to discuss internally...

But having a player cap instead of team cap? This is stuff you learn at your local community's college tournament 101 course.

• Upvote (+1) 6

i bet PJ made sure all 4 of them registered early. Dadbite to the rescue!

Remember when EG forgot to sign up for a Qualifier cup and then got mad at the Millennial for not automatically signing them up?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Destiny 2 will be massive, it won't be a successful e-sport atleast not on console.

But is it trying to be? Obviously not, they've tried to make things more balanced and simplified but shown there intentions but having no private matches, no ranking system.

It's a social game and it's gonna be hugely successful.

lol I completely agree.  I don't they are trying to make it competitive at all.  They just want it to be fun and have loads and loads of sticktoitiveness. 

How does a mistake like this even happen? As much as I want other stuff like a bravo stream and think they could implement it, I cut them some slack there because I understand it's something that many people need to discuss internally...

But having a player cap instead of team cap? This is stuff you learn at your local community's college tournament 101 course.

Let me guess, their player cap wasn't even a multiple of the team sizes?  lol. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Let me guess, their player cap wasn't even a multiple of the team sizes? lol.

Does anyone know how the actual cap was administered? Was it "the players who were registered by the time the 64th team was created are eligible to play?"