CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Everyone, just make the switch to Rocket League. I was recently bathtized by it, join us.

Rocket League is literally the best choice for a globalized esport, since it has no violence, extreme simplicity to the gameplay but a ton of depth to the mechanics/controls.

RL is the future

• Upvote (+1) 1

i legit hate ESL

if 343 re-signs with these clowns after denver i might have to start my own league

watch out for that cease and desist

iBOES5h.png

• Upvote (+1) 3

watch out for that cease and desist

LOL

your memes are always on point

I dont find RL interesting to watch at all.

I enjoy RL and understand how huge the skill gap is, but I would never watch a whole RL tourney

i generally feel the same way but i think it's because i don't really know much about the scene

it's kinda hard to get excited about the gameplay if you don't understand the story lines and significance behind it

Rocket League is literally the best choice for a globalized esport, since it has no violence, extreme simplicity to the gameplay but a ton of depth to the mechanics/controls.

But I wanna shoot things

• Upvote (+1) 7

For those hoping that DH ATL brackets are expanded, it's far too late for that now. THe event is literally 3 days away. Lets not forget HCS arent in charge of this event either. It's unfortunate but true. Next time DH are on the east coast they will know to expand a little.. Maybe 80 teams.

Shame about this issue though. Biggest HCS open ever and things get fucked this hard. Oh well.

How can Destiny 2 PvP be any good with sprint, double-jump, automatics, and abilities??? Destiny 2 competitive will be a nothingburger. 

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

How can Destiny 2 PvP be any good with sprint, double-jump, automatics, and abilities??? Destiny 2 competitive will be a nothingburger. 

and no private matches....

i'm glad bungie has nothing to do with halo anymore, they don't get esports at all

2gre helping the community lets gooo!

• Upvote (+1) 5

But will it be fun?  

i'm glad bungie has nothing to do with halo anymore, they don't get esports at all

D1 got private matches after a long while, are they seriously repeating that big of a mistake in D2 and starting with no private matches again?

I'm genuinely awe-inspired at the sheer breadth of ways ESL fucks up. it's downright creative. every time, a new issue, very dissimilar to the last one, and yet equally as dehabilitating

excellently written.

• Upvote (+1) 1

this 1000x. Never forget that it was Bungie who introduced abilities and sprint to Halo

• Upvote (+1) 9

D1 got private matches after a long while, are they seriously repeating that big of a mistake in D2 and starting with no private matches again?

It's a beta? They're probs just not releasing everything.

• Upvote (+1) 2

It's a beta. I'm sure they're not gonna remove a feature like private matches after the community fought for them and they spoke on wanting to emphasize competitiveness.

It's a beta. I'm sure they're not gonna remove a feature like private matches after the community fought for them and they spoke on wanting to emphasize competitiveness.

That makes the most sense to me as well, I just thought maybe Moses had read something I hadn't that confirmed they wouldn't be in D2.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Uhh, yes, they are. They've confirmed already that the game won't have private matches come September 6.

• Upvote (+1) 4