CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

lethul beating formal 71-29

this is what you happen when you leave halo 

I'm pretty sure some Dota 2 people on their subreddit are voting lethul just because they lost to Formal tbh.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Man you guys better hope 343 just doesn't remove radar and does nothing else, cause if there is no radar but ARs are still a starting weapon and not nerfed... sheeeesh  that is worse than playing with radar

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

https://twitter.com/ESPN_Esports/status/848263995253547008

@@LethuL currently winning proving again that posting on beyond brings great things :beyond:

I know OpTic is a big org but I didn't expect the fan base to be this big to get him to the finals. I don't watch many games OpTic doesn't have a team in so I just assumed other players would have a bigger backing behind them (especially from games like LOL, Dota 2 and CSGO).

Also remember, you can vote more than once

This is really much more than just sending out couple of ppl to help if everything I said is true.

Did you watch halo ugc 2016? The production was really good, and we had 2 other streams - ugc red and blue that were quad screens with the team comms. Don't let 343 production for the qualifier confuse you

I know OpTic is a big org but I didn't expect the fan base to be this big to get him to the finals. I don't watch many games OpTic doesn't have a team in so I just assumed other players would have a bigger backing behind them (especially from games like LOL, Dota 2 and CSGO).

The biggest lol pro (Faker) has his biggest fanbase in korea, I doubt these koreans follow Espn Esports. 

halo has 7.9 million esport enthusiasts dont you know :lxthul: 

• Upvote (+1) 1

The first tweet from Xbox about worlds was like 2-3 days before the event. Nice to see something so other people know, especially since it's an open event

tenor.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

I just realised, since we have an event may 12-14, 7 weeks of pro league and since they usually have a week break after an event, there is literally no time for another open event during pro league. Sad

Edit: meaning Daytona and summer finals (Atlanta) are the only events (both open) for the summer season

Notice that those players complaining about no radar are almost exclusively players who became known beginning in H5.

Optic didn't like no radar either. Snakebite said it was better for some gametypes worse for others.

All I want (that's realistic) is sprint and thrust showing on radar. Nothing else.

• Upvote (+1) 6

the game plays so much more professionally without autos.

no radar looks better too, awareness is a muscle that has atrophied for a lot of people so there'll be some complaints at first, haven't really heard too much complaining 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Bubu and Falcated teams are salty as fuck about those games.. Also the Rohzez guy playing with Bubu isn't really hanging with the others

I don't know if I just experienced a rare bug or a sick April fools joke by 343, but my controller settings just changed in the middle of a match.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I just realised, since we have an event may 12-14, 7 weeks of pro league and since they usually have a week break after an event, there is literally no time for another open event during pro league. Sad

Edit: meaning Daytona and summer finals (Atlanta) are the only events (both open) for the summer season

I wonder if there is a time to squeeze a HCS Open in between pro league seasons? Could double as a promotion event if they decide to go to 10 teams for the Fall. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't know if I just experienced a rare bug or a sick April fools joke by 343, but my controller settings just changed in the middle of a match.

Happened to me too a while back in a custom game, don't know why.

Xbox marketing Daytona weeks before the event. What was it 2 days before Worlds they finally tweeted it out?

I've had this happen to me in the last two days. I also switched my skins before a game, and midway through i respawned with my old skins, died and then came back with the new ones.