CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

speaking of watching halo players, when are we getting that reality show?

also is it really that hard to use an up to date pic? the apathy is appalling

Lol why did they link to the Halo channel on Mixer?

Could've linked to the schedule on halo.gg

221k for D2 beta...my goodness. When the game launches it will be insane. 

And Dreamhack this weekend. Can't wait! 

no times

no dates

Good job @xbox social media team, you guys clearly know what you're doing!

• Upvote (+1) 7

It's a AAA beta and near 100k of that is big streamers blowing it up. Whether people will stick with it remains to be seen.

• Upvote (+1) 5

While it sucks that players in other countries can't find matches its because of how P2P vs Dedicated servers work. In halo 3 they would match you with players all around the world and you would play on a Australian Host even though most of the players are from NA. In halo 5 i think early on in it only matched you with players in your own zone so players from like Australia found it hard to find matches if no one in their zone was playing. I think they eased the restrictions though.

I'll interrupt this discussion to point out that 8 teams are currently on a wait list to get into the Halo tournament at ATL. If we can get the cap removed this will be the biggest open LAN Halo has had since 2015.

With this being Dreamhack I can definitely see  more "at the door" teams sign up as well. Hope they do raise it

I'll interrupt this discussion to point out that 8 teams are currently on a wait list to get into the Halo tournament at ATL. If we can get the cap removed this will be the biggest open LAN Halo has had since 2015.

That's pretty cool. What is the current limit?

And Dreamhack this weekend. Can't wait! 

Doc just called in his Nano-boosting kill streak reward in a P2P match (Overwatch reference). Pathetic. Destiny 2 is essentially BLOPS3 with a longer ttk. I'll pass. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

That's pretty cool. What is the current limit?

It's not a team limit, it's a player limit. Apparently there are some incomplete teams registered

They did sign ups individually instead of by team. So now teams have half their players confirmed and half on a waiting list. Please fly to ATL where we will inform you the team you've been practicing with can't play, but here, this team had the same problem so you can just team up with the half of their team that got confirmed.

Dear god please let the ESL contract end after DH Denver.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's a AAA beta and near 100k of that is big streamers blowing it up. Whether people will stick with it remains to be seen.

If bungie can ever manage to make destiny's pvp good that game will be a monstrosity.

The team shot in Destiny 2 is real. What a joke.

Not a fan of the team shots either. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Everyone, just make the switch to Rocket League. I was recently bathtized by it, join us.

Rocket League is literally the best choice for a globalized esport, since it has no violence, extreme simplicity to the gameplay but a ton of depth to the mechanics/controls.

• Upvote (+1) 4