CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Like twice in H2A. Once carried by ContrA the other by Frosty

7551068b408e41786790b34ef9c06aa5.png

This is something you can very quickly fact check with EsportsWikis, even though it's not being updated anymore...

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can somebody link me to any of the pros explaining why they are so vehemently against top 16 payout?

cause they get less money

Obviously they werent as good as they are in h5, but looking back at st Louis, they beat cratos, lifestyle and Devon for top12, and then beat suspector, nemassist, wintur, and tragic for top8.

The payouts for h2a was so low looking back. Surprised so many orgs joined

cause they get less money

Isn't this the largest open tournament ever for prize pool money?

cant wait for apg and ninja to change their tone about top 12 payouts when they place top 12

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Man... with all of this going on I just really want Dreamhack to be here already and hopefully have it full of excitement, drama, and upsets.

At 7pm, SFV top8 will broadcasted on espn2 and Disney xd

cant wait for apg and ninja to change their tone about top 12 payouts when they place top 12

I still think they can play well on lan, but the last 5 kd scrims for ninja:

.71 vs ronin

.61 vs optic

.61 vs liquid

.91 vs era

.71 vs nv

They haven't been scrimming much either. I know the h1z1 argument is old, but he's scrimming with them and playing at dreamhack for it too. On top of pubg streaming, something has to suffer

At least their new scuf is nice

https://twitter.com/DotEsportsLive/status/884867393159344128

The cruel irony of this is that the viewership and exposure is a direct consequence of 343's/ESL's incompetence.

Only slightly.

You can only draw so many viewers out of a game that is exclusive to one platform and is the 22nd most played game on said platform.

Edit- oh, you said 343. Ya, it is 343's fault.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I still think they can play well on lan, but the last 5 kd scrims for ninja:

.71 vs ronin

.61 vs optic

.61 vs liquid

.91 vs era

.71 vs nv

They haven't been scrimming much either. I know the h1z1 argument is old, but he's scrimming with them and playing at dreamhack for it too. On top of pubg streaming, something has to suffer

Ninja has been doing considerably more objective work this season with LG dropping eL Town and Cam and that isn't playing to his strengths. I don't think H1Z1 is to blame here, it has more to do with roster composition and LG needing to manage in-game responsibilities better.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This comment not getting the recognition it deserves is a travesty.

I don't get it. ( ._.) 

I can't fucking wait for the salty tweets from LG, Str8 and Ronin players. Sad that LG can't get relegated before they are definitely placing top 12.

Go take a look at @ESLCS, i pretty much lost myself in internet for a week during ESL One with the level of memeage. Beyond anything ive ever encountered before and pretty much maxed out my meme tolerance.

Side note, very excited to share that ill be hosting the desk on the first 2 days of ATL, i want to give others a chance to cast but also really try build story lines and create an analyst desk that I think Halo needs/the community wants.

Simms being desk host? :thinking: I like it. 

Also I knew it had to be you on the ESLCS. Memeage was too hard for normal ESLCS.