CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'll nominate myself. 

We should nominate @@W0uld.

He's casted 2 events to your 0.

• Upvote (+1) 5

The fact that first+second combined only gets 50% of the total pool is absurd.

oh I agree. I'm genuinely curious 

They still haven't announced what seeds the eu teams will be

Glad that butters is getting a chance

The fact that first+second combined only gets 50% of the total pool is absurd.

Yeah that is bs

Ah yes the good ole "back in my day" rant. Good talk. You're right man NOBODY takes pride in their work anymore. NOBODY. But back in the day everyone was just a fucking hardworking saint. It's not that deep calm down. People aren't going to risk injury in a game with no weighting on their season. Yea it's crazy, people want to be in the best shape possible to compete. But nah they don't take pride in their craft they are just losers. Lmao.

This is true... and it's the heart of the issue with the NBA. A high percentage of the games are played with low effort, because they are effectively meaningless to the players.

Why risk your multimillion dollar career for a single game that is inconsequential? slacking off is reasonable behavior in that context, but it makes for a boring product in my opinion. The NBA season is full of games where the best players in the world intentionally play average ball.

You don't see that it in college because the players see every game as part of their resume.

The NBA season would be more interesting if there were fewer games and fewer teams in the playoffs. Each game would carry more weight. It would also have the added benefit of reducing injury potential. But as long as people pay to see star players literally stand around as the play blows by them- they'll keep the # of games high.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Yes.

so why does your opinion matter in the least? 

you give 343 a hard time yet were all in denial during the 4 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

He just casted man...

@@FrankTheShow let him fall into our web.

• Upvote (+1) 1

• Upvote (+1) 1

Your just proving my point. Don't want to risk getting hurt, want to be in the best shape for a more important game blah blah blah. I guess you stand behind players taking games off to rest too? Supposedly these athletes are in better shape than any before them but they have to take games off to rest. That makes so much sense.

Lebron has played more NBA minutes than MJ and Larry Bird. Take a few games off here and there and NBA players today are having longer careers. Id rather have LeBron for more seasons that have him play 82 every season.

Lebron has played more NBA minutes than MJ and Larry Bird. Take a few games off here and there and NBA players today are having longer careers. Id rather have LeBron for more seasons that have him play 82 every season.

Micheal had nothing left to prove, Lebron is still playing because he does. Lebron is chasing something he can never catch. Breaking records mean nothing if it takes longer to do it. That'd be like me completeng 100% on Zelda: Ocarina of Time in a day and saying I'm as good as the speed runners who did it in under 5 hours.

Micheal had nothing left to prove, Lebron is still playing because he does. Lebron is chasing something he can never catch. Breaking records mean nothing if it takes longer to do it. That'd be like me completeng 100% on Zelda: Ocarina of Time in a day and saying I'm as good as the speed runners who did it in under 5 hours.

lol ok 

Yea no that's not the same thing

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

World record for OoT is just over 17 minutes, by the way.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

that is not a logical statement. Breaking records means nothings if it takes longer? Are you high? The world record for the longest sleeper in YoYo is 3 minutes and 51.54 seconds. Does this mean that the record can never be broken because it takes longer? 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1