CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

LG has been getting destroyed every single scrim.

Happens when Ninja doesn't give a shit about Halo anymore. Also APG isn't very good. T2 said it and I agree that Saiyan and Trippey carry that team hard and now that the honeymoon period is over with APG this team is struggling.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

struggling to break 70 if that.

Wow, I can't believe they score less points when they have 8min less of game time than the NBA does.

That's so weird.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Wow, I can't believe they score less points when they have 8min less of game time than the NBA does.

That's so weird.

And more defense.

aw you made my day <3 :simms:

Went through and link several tweets of yours for direct links and you're twitter. Keep doing HCS work for them please. Otherwise I wouldn't know who won whatever

• Upvote (+1) 1

Done and done. Dr. _FPS deserves many a laurel.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone gonna nominate snakebite?

People that diss CBB but praise the NBA are woefully misguided. The NBA is non-stop travelling, flopping, and "continuation". It's ghetto ball.

People that often prefer college over the NBA is usually code for something else, and there it is.

:wutface:

I think you're watching the wrong college basketball....

I miss the old Big East. Those teams were incredibly talented and would just bludgeon each other all season long. If there is one reason I miss having cable, its college basketball.

Conferences are dead. Too much moving around killed it, especially the big east.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Haven't kept up with the scene in a while. I don't even know what next event is. Think I am done following HCS for now.

Haven't kept up with the scene in a while. I don't even know what next event is. Think I am done following HCS for now.

It's literally next week bro

so we have this  

any chance of an event for halo at this venue in the future? WE NEED MORE EU LANS GFINITY ISNT ENOUGH.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

It's literally next week bro

Damn that's gone quick, it felt like 2mins ago people were complaining about pro league finishing early. It's a shame the CS major is on the same week but the turnout is still actually pretty decent.

Outslayed by 100 kills and only lost 7-6?

Ouch.

Started off 5-0 for EG and then they started getting mad.

Idk how anyone can defend how terrible Tapping's comms are. Everyone on the team needs to be able to communicate on a high level, not just the twins and coach lol

• Upvote (+1) 4

Going off topic here but I had a vision of the future, since Esports will probably come to closely resemble traditional sports (due to the technology of course), then Lethul's and Snipedown's (great?) grandkids will be running money 8s with VR and body simulation gear on the daycare playground. 

It turns out H7 actually saves the franchise, Frosty has his own org and is a commentator on games, TB's grandkids will be shit talking casting choices, debating whether Royal 2's grandkid's team could beat Optic and MCC will still be broke. But there will be memes, so many memes, memes everywhere. 

Anyway here's a photo I've obtained from the future. 

TJUYQiq.png

• Upvote (+1) 4

Anyone gonna nominate snakebite?

People that often prefer college over the NBA is usually code for something else, and there it is.

Conferences are dead. Too much moving around killed it, especially the big east.

Schools chasing football money killed the Big East.

nba > college basketball 

college football > nfl

You must be from the South, don't understand their fascination with college football

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Stats that will probably appear on stream during dreamhack

42aeO3R.png

You guys think it would worth adding some functionality to the site where people could include clips of the scrims or the past broadcast links that would appear on the scrim summary page?

Im asking because it would be something the public manage and not me  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 9

You must be from the South, don't understand their fascination with college football

It's really simple to understand the South's fascination with college football... Watch the CBAA episode of South Park.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1