CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Just gonna throw this out here but if you're all coming to the ACC and dissing college basketball someone is gonna beat your ass.

• Upvote (+1) 3

It's trash. There's nothing amazing about watching mostly unathletic, low skilled players, shitty lazy zone defense, an unnecessarily long shot clock, 5 sec rule and on top of that, they take more shity threes than the pros do despite struggling to break 70 if that.

It is inferior in every way. The NBA needs to make the G League a legit minor league so top tale rd go there to play before the raft, so we can kill this charade of the student athlete once and for all

:wutface:

I think you're watching the wrong college basketball....

I miss the old Big East.  Those teams were incredibly talented and would just bludgeon each other all season long.  If there is one reason I miss having cable, its college basketball.

• Upvote (+1) 1

yup, and basketball sucks now

pwsgrZR.jpg

If they move the 3 point line out further then I would say curry has had a huge impact on basketball.

As it stand now I could see the meta shifting to going smaller and shooting. Then eventually teams will start to draft big guys again because nobody will have the defensive personnel to stop them and the meta will shift again.

Just like how in the nfl were starting to see a meta shift as teams are starting to draft huge offensive linemen and pound the running game because defenses are built with small, fast linebackers and and an emphasis on pass rushers and extra DBS to stop this passing meta.

steph curry is a phenom, i doubt he'll change the game because we won't see anyone shoot 3 pointers like he does for a long time

H2 > CE > NBA > H3 > College BBall > Reach > College FBall > H4 > NFL > H2A > Olympic Table Tennis > MCC > Extreme Ironing > H5

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 11

:wutface:

I think you're watching the wrong college basketball....

I miss the old Big East.  Those teams were incredibly talented and would just bludgeon each other all season long.  If there is one reason I miss having cable, its college basketball.

ACC. ACC. ACC.

Nothing better than watching my Hoos dismantle a team through slow-paced, fundamental, defensive basketball.  :intensifies:

• Upvote (+1) 1

ITT: people share their opinions which are 100000000000% based on subjective preferences and then debate them with people whose different chemical composition and entertainment-consumption upbringing causes them to have counter opinions which are also 100000000000% based on subjective preferences, and thus never reaching any satisfactory conclusion, but mimicking the phenomena which has kept sports (and political) radio, tv shows, blogs, and all other public forums churning and the ad-revenue creating machines chugging for the last infinity years.

This post powered by hyperbole and the anthrocentric hubris of believing one can accurately judge the human condition and be free from any of its crippling, bias-inducing side effects while being human himself.

• Upvote (+1) 1

College basketball is fine.

WNBA is a joke.

I love sports. I love jokes. Room for all

• Upvote (+1) 2

ACC. ACC. ACC.

Nothing better than watching my Hoos dismantle a team through slow-paced, fundamental, defensive basketball.  :intensifies:

Nothing better than watching the Hoos underperform in the tourney. Go Hokies

Am I the only one who

Doesn't even matter what follows those words, the answer is always: Yes, you are the only one who ever feels that way.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Am I the only one who appreciates how random this thread gets, 

Like at least we have a laugh,

If this was strictly halo, i'd be near suicidal (or worse whatever mental state @@shitlin is in)at this point. 

We honestly don't mind it, it always cracks me when people post (and are actually serious) for this thread to be 100% HCS. It's a community OT thread which also focuses on the HCS - this month off basically destroyed any momentum the HCS attempted and it sucks for fans. I get why people go OT, there's literally nothing to talk about besides Tapping Button making it to America.

• Upvote (+1) 3

We honestly don't mind it, it always cracks me when people post (and are actually serious) for this thread to be 100% HCS. It's a community OT thread which also focuses on the HCS - this month off basically destroyed any momentum the HCS attempted and it sucks for fans. I get why people go OT, there's literally nothing to talk about besides Tapping Button making it to America.

We could be talking about PRACTICE.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Am I the only one who appreciates how random this thread gets, 

Like at least we have a laugh,

If this was strictly halo, i'd be near suicidal (or worse whatever mental state @@shitlin is in)at this point. 

LOL i find shitlin to be one of the more amusing shit-posters here. Half the negs i give him i am chuckling rolling my eyes at the same time.

Its going to be like this for the next 5 or 6 days im sure other than the 15 minutes of morning scrim recap.  And thats totally ok by me, as long as we dont get too political.