CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If I found my wife in bed with @@LethuL I'd order her to leave the room and remove my belt like I was gonna fuck him up. But as soon as she leaves, I'm sliding in next to him.

Nice post, man.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

My wait times for the HCS playlist have gone up 10x to what they were even a few weeks ago. Population seems to have fallen off fast in the last couple of weeks.

No. They implemented a soft party restrictions.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

so the real problem is that Halo 5 total population is too low for specialized playlists. 

remember when they tried to say that the population wasn't an issue? 

343 literally just lie all the time to hide from their own incompetence.

@@Deez @@Bravo @Tashi 

Why aren't you addressing these issues? Why aren't you admitting that your vision is wildly unpopular? 

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 4

so the real problem is that Halo 5 total population is too low for specialized playlists.

@@Deez @@Bravo @@Tashi

Why aren't you addressing these issues? Why aren't you admitting that your vision is wildly unpopular?

Lol ??. You people are really delisusional.
  • Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Fucks a delisusional?

• Upvote (+1) 5

Plays HCS.

Red team:50

Onxy1557

Champion 20

Champoin 18

Diamond 6

Blue team: 23

Platunum 2

Platunum 5

Platunum 4

Gold 4

U Wot m8

How the hell did they get 23 kills?

Dat tiny skill gap

Met him at our Platinum 5 LAN and he was real chill and way different from what I expected. Sometimes you have to give people a chance and not just judge a book by its cover.

I'm not judging a book by its cover, I'm judging a book by hours and hours of his personality on stream, which I can't believe is completely an act.

still if all these people are vouching for him ... k.  no idea why he acts like such a douche-canoe on stream then

Very unfortunate that the best version of Halo 5 is dying. Can't stand the other playlists at all.

• Upvote (+1) 6

My wait times for the HCS playlist have gone up 10x to what they were even a few weeks ago. Population seems to have fallen off fast in the last couple of weeks. 

I got pretty sad yesterday when I realized how little I've played Halo lately. I played two games on June 23... my next most recent game was on April 30.

I've kept an optimistic (relative to a lot of people here) stance towards the Halo series, but I fear I'm flagging out. I know in my heart that 343 has one last chance with H6. It's either going to be what it should be.... or I'm going to be done.

I think I'll still chill here though. You guys have made shit smell like slightly less shitty shit ever since I joined in January 2016.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is the population dying, or is it just the new matching parameters? Personally I prefer waiting if it means bearable games.

Probably a bit of both.

Just wanted to send a congrats on the news to @@CyReN @@Saucey and the rest of the Beyond staff.

I was worried what would happen to the Halo community after THC died, but Beyond has been the best thing for it since the old MLG forums 

• Upvote (+1) 6

Personally I prefer waiting if it means bearable games.

I'd say about 40% of the games I play have a quitter on one side or the other. It's pointless to play H5 honestly.

I'd say about 40% of the games I play have a quitter on one side or the other. It's pointless to play H5 honestly.

70 % of statistics are made up. I rarely ever get a quitter. I must be really lucky.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I think alot is the servers too now. I had a lot of games were people get boted out of the games at the same time. One game all but my self got booted out lol :P

• Upvote (+1) 1

70 % of statistics are made up. I rarely ever get a quitter. I must be really lucky.

Brian-Fantana-60-of-the-time-it-works-ev

• Upvote (+1) 3

You couldn't understand a KoTH game type in a CoD tournament. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

@@Deez @@Bravo @Tashi 

I'd love a source on this. I seem to recall them specifically saying that population was the reason that we can't have to4 match to4.