CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Lethul hosted Actionmann (after the scrim ended 7-6 to OG vs nV) and actionmann started crying of happyness :D That's how much something so little can mean to another. 

why would anyone host that douche

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 4

He acts that way for show. He's legit one of the nicest dudes I've ever met, maybe the biggest fan of competitive Halo I've ever met too.

Can comfirm this, met him at Daytona and is a top notch guy, literally nothing like his stream personality.
  • Upvote (+1) 6

He acts that way for show. He's legit one of the nicest dudes I've ever met, maybe the biggest fan of competitive Halo I've ever met too.

Can comfirm this, met him at Daytona and is a top notch guy, literally nothing like his stream personality.

Met him at our Platinum 5 LAN and he was real chill and way different from what I expected. Sometimes you have to give people a chance and not just judge a book by its cover.

He has been working his butt off so his channel being immediately blown up with that much exposure is a huge deal. Very happy for him. 

Hes not terrible. He has basically been a sherpa for AMs to go pro for years. If you think consistent top 16 and eye for talent is terrible idk what to tell you.

You could tell me where I said he was terrible. I said there was a video of him being terrible in the time he was a pro. You're arguing a point I never made. I just see has name a lot in relation to pros when he himself was one for ten minutes. Top 16 means fuck all anymore in a dead/dying scene, a pro is a pro and an am is an am.

All I want to do is play h5 and improve my rank. That's pretty hard to do when 3/4 matches are 3v4 30s into a match and then the full matches are up against diamonds and onyx players when I'm silver!

• Upvote (+1) 3

Pretty sure the population of HCS summer is just super low - not really much MM can do unless you want 20min wait times.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Plays HCS.

Red team:50

Onxy1557

Champion 20

Champoin 18

Diamond 6

Blue team: 23

Platunum 2

Platunum 5

Platunum 4

Gold 4

U Wot m8

That Halo 5 matchmaking is tight like a woman that just pushed out quintuplets.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Plays HCS.

Onxy1557

Champion 20

Champoin 18

Diamond 6

Platunum 2

Platunum 5

Platunum 4

Gold 4

U Wot m8

Am I the only one impressed that Blue Team managed to put up 23?

• Upvote (+1) 4

Plays HCS.

Onxy1557

Champion 20

Champoin 18

Diamond 6

Platunum 2

Platunum 5

Platunum 4

Gold 4

U Wot m8

To4 ?

Pretty sure the population of HCS summer is just super low - not really much MM can do unless you want 20min wait times.

Menke confirmed this - population is low and dropping.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You could tell me where I said he was terrible. I said there was a video of him being terrible in the time he was a pro. You're arguing a point I never made. I just see has name a lot in relation to pros when he himself was one for ten minutes. Top 16 means fuck all anymore in a dead/dying scene, a pro is a pro and an am is an am.

Isn't Randa the dude who was an actual pro for about 5 minutes, long enough for a video to be made of him being terrible?

Right there ^^. You're splitting a split hair there.  You implied it strongly.  You're not getting off on a technicality just because the statements have a comma in the middle, sorry.

Also, nobody has been calling him a pro?  They're just saying that AM =/= you suck. Combine that with grind time plus the number of unknown players he teamed with that ended up going pro and people have a modicum of respect for him.

Menke confirmed this - population is low and dropping.

Maybe if they didnt do stupid shit like bring back ranked snipers this wouldn't be an issue.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

My wait times for the HCS playlist have gone up 10x to what they were even a few weeks ago. Population seems to have fallen off fast in the last couple of weeks.