CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Woah, this is pretty cool. Are the Aussie dudes in the states? How much has this team played together?

No idea. Obviously Daddy and Swift Kill are in the states, but I'm sure the Immunity guys (well og immunity) are in ANZ right now. Hopefully they'll bootcamp (that'd make the most sense) because I'd like to see this squad place Top 12. 

Tbh my first instinct said, "Randa? Ah this is a troll" 

But its official and I have to say I'm pretty surprised. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Isn't Randa the dude who was an actual pro for about 5 minutes, long enough for a video to be made of him being terrible?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 6

Woah, this is pretty cool. Are the Aussie dudes in the states? How much has this team played together?

Im pretty sure Benno is in Australia. Not sure about Voltage but I'll assume the same

Ya boy coming in hot; for those who haven't seen it.

Enjoy everyone.

(P.S. Excuse the stupid mouse hovering at the beginning, I honestly tried to edit the beginning and end of this out, but my Adobe Premiere Pro was not cooperating with me, so I just said whatever lol)

Not all heroes wear capes.

This documentary got me into competitive Halo after someone posted it on Waypoint around the time MCC released. After that I got hooked and ultimately discovered Beyond  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 9

I'm actually in that Doc.

Wonder why it got taken down. Zola's now the creative director for the Chainsmokers or something of the sort

• Upvote (+1) 2

I really wish someone from 343 would just come out and say why they haven't partnered with them over the course of H5. Just say why. Even if it's "they dropped us when we needed them most", just admit that. Maybe it's MLG has quoted them a price and they want to do it cheaper. Maybe it's someone from MLG is having an affair with the wrong person from 343. Just admit why so the community can stop asking for it and talking about how stupid they are for not going with the company that helped build Halo and can do it better than anyone else currently. 

We all know why already, they're just bitter about the break-up of Halo and MLG in the past and would rather see it die than get over a business decision.

Everything adam has said on this forum in regards to Halo/MLG - https://imgur.com/a/Qh688

I may be talking to her next week at at GOW LAN. I'll be sure to bring this up, I'm interested with this tweet. 

Can you ask her if The Coalition can take the reigns of developing Halo too?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hes not terrible. He has basically been a sherpa for AMs to go pro for years. If you think consistent top 16 and eye for talent is terrible idk what to tell you.

Tanta was the forum favorite with team randa, then everyone started hating on him for talking shit,along with the Landa jokes, then hysteria and Heinz bitch at him and this place liked him again

Hes not terrible. He has basically been a sherpa for AMs to go pro for years. If you think consistent top 16 and eye for talent is terrible idk what to tell you.

Right? Dude's not even a top 16 forum poster and he's calling out someone else? Git Gud plz.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Zola's now the creative director for the Chainsmokers or something of the sort

Well, I'm less than 6 degrees of separation from Tsquared in that case

Went to HS with Halsey -> Halsey did a song with Chainsmokers -> Zola is Chainsmokers creative director -> Tsquared worked with Zola on the Str8 tage

• Upvote (+1) 4

While we're in the doldrums between events, I just wanted to dig up an old meme and say that my two-year-old called me @@Phade a pancake tonight.

I had a good chuckle.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I'm actually in that Doc.

Wonder why it got taken down. Zola's now the creative director for the Chainsmokers or something of the sort

You actually had one of my favorite bits in the documentary, specifically the section about the game just needing to be simpler. It does. I feel like they're trying way too hard to add depth to every facet of the game to the point where they're watering down what Halo was actually known for, which is team fights and shooting.

"We don't need sprint.. We can get around the maps just fine without sprint."

And this is so true, because the only reason these maps are as big as they are now is due to the movement mechanics.. And it's like people don't see it.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I don't see ronin getting relegated.

LG has been awful recently. I don't think they've done well since they dropped victory x

Fixed

• Upvote (+1) 4