CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

eRa vs Oxygen is about to start. Probably going to be the best series of today.

Love watching ryanoob talk shit

CRATOS!

OS loses 7-6 in scrims, wins 3-0 in cup. Still a winner's finals to be completed, but that's a pretty telling series score.

• Upvote (+1) 4

OS loses 7-6 in scrims, wins 3-0 in cup. Still a winner's finals to be completed, but that's a pretty telling series score.

It's how they get styled on in scrims vs NV but have pushed them to a game 5 both times they met on LAN. Hell they steaked them on coli slayer last time 50-20 which is a far cry from their online showings. Just one of those teams that plays much better when it actually matters. They still have trouble clutching up against top teams, which you could say about any pro team outside of the top 4, so whatever. They're gonna relegate someone 110%.

Edit: The funniest shit of all time.

• Upvote (+1) 6

os thrive under the pressure. they are certainly a LAN team as well. looking for them to possibly make a huge upset and break the top 4 in atlanta

• Upvote (+1) 5

os thrive under the pressure. they are certainly a LAN team as well. looking for them to possibly make a huge upset and break the top 4 in atlanta

Optic

nV

Liquid

Splyce

OS

Watch

It's all rigged anyway

• Upvote (+1) 1

Optic

nV

Liquid

Splyce

OS

safe bets. i hate safe bets. i want excitement and a show. cinderella stories get me hyped 

splyce to break top 3 or os to break top 4 please

• Upvote (+1) 1

FFA is definitely better. Not sure what youre on about.

The issue is that the reduction of PWs and PUs really highlights how imbalanced the AR is. I agree if they just removed the AR, FFA becomes fun again.

It's all rifles and ARs now. They added more rifles, and I hate the spawns

The only thing better is where they placed power weapons. The Ar has to be removed

to2 for dreamhack

WrJmCG3.jpg

but i worry about the room we're in

SWRbieT.jpg

Dude you look so young, congrats!

It has more than 10k. It's right behind MWR and Destiny. Battlefront has 10k players and it's way down the most played list on xbox live.

18th place. Just looked.

10k peak. 20k. Whatever.

It's shit.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That Bass Pro Shop is dope

If you're into that sort of stuff yeah its pretty damn cool there.

i just wish they utilized @HCS and @Halo to give these players the exposure they deserve

sounds expensive

• Upvote (+1) 3