CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I mean, Ola's a wizard. Probably pulled a homenum revelio and found that muggle.

Or maybe its just Elumnite telling where to look. 

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Or maybe its just Elumnite telling where to look. 

Shut up, squib.

Sorry if this is the wrong thread, but has there been any word on if playlists will be updated for the old Halo games after they become backwards compatible? Seems like it would be a waste to have all of that DLC made free and still not have the maps in every playlist.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The clip does look a lil sketchy, but what does Ola/NV have to gain by stream sniping a scrim? Seems like it just ruins their practice.

inb4 scrims r super cereal

• Upvote (+1) 3

I mean, games been out a year and like 8 months. He probably knew about the spot, or saw him out of the corner of his eye the first time he looked. It's Ola.

Does kinda look sketchy though.

i cant see the clip in question due to dns server error (never happened before, oh well) but are we sure this isnt just a case of him being so far advanced that peoples knee jerk reaction is "uber l33t h4x" ? 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3

i cant see the clip in question due to dns server error (never happened before, oh well) but are we sure this isnt just a case of him being so far advanced that peoples knee jerk reaction is "uber l33t h4x" ? it is pistola.. (in my mind the greatest individual to ever touch the esport of halo)

The clip is him walking into Blue on Eden, checking his corners, and then stopping dead in his tracks and looking up and behind him to exactly where Frosty was hiding.

If he knew someone was in Blue and knew about the spot, his movements would have been a lot smoother imo. I'm sure we've all seen how pros check out a room to find someone hiding, and I've never seen it look like that before.

To be more specific, it looks like he's trying to find the spot itself rather than trying to find the player.

• Upvote (+1) 2

The clip is him walking into Blue on Eden, checking his corners, and then stopping dead in his tracks and looking up and behind him to exactly where Frosty was hiding.

If he knew someone was in Blue and knew about the spot, his movements would have been a lot smoother imo. I'm sure we've all seen how pros check out a room to find someone hiding, and I've never seen it look like that before.

are they LAN'ing right now? could've watched his teammates death screen

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

EDIT: Nevermind. I watched the film and OpTic were in those positions the entire time Frosty was there. It was definitely not a call out then

What I had before

The way he stops and moves around the steps is a bit weird like he knew someone was there. But I just tried to get to that spot and you can see it from red spawn, cat and under cat so I think it was likely a call out from another player. Especially since OpTic were red team, Frosty would've stood out in that area since it's all blue

• Upvote (+1) 1

It definitely looks like someone told him to check an area he might not have known existed. Could've been a teammate who'd seen that before instead of stream sniping or whatever though and we probably wont ever know

So we're comparing Ola's integrity to an interpretation of Ola's movements? Since intent is known by only Ola (no strong motive to lie), then we can chalk it up to Ola's intuition on Frosty's squirrel like methods and chance, assuming he says 'not guilty'. Allegiance is also probably to blame too, cause it's their round of TB fuck yous.

• Upvote (+1) 1

woah wtf. All I knew about was the flag insta returning if you died mid air in the attic groundpounding.

yeah i was surprised too, pretty OP spot if you are the last guy alive and need to stall.

I wonder if this is the same issue the grenade launcher had when implemented? Theres so many cracks for the bullets to go through on the map so may be same for the flag.

Think it's just more a case of the flag being so far into the geometry when they died and the little boost up it gets when it's dropped means it just straight up went through the ceiling. 

Happened in past games, just very rarely.

Think it's just more a case of the flag being so far into the geometry when they died and the little boost up it gets when it's dropped means it just straight up went through the ceiling. 

Happened in past games, just very rarely.

When the warzone kid pretends to know Truth  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2