CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I just upvoted Frank twice in a day, wtf is going on. Is he making sense ?? Or am I becoming bitter and sad ?

something something broken clock

• Upvote (+1) 3

I literally agreed with the top section in your post but okay. He comes off as salty all over social media and trashes the community.

Thats not trashing the community. At all. He didnt say anything negative. Man you kids are sensitive these days.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I just upvoted Frank twice in a day, wtf is going on. Is he making sense ?? Or am I becoming bitter and sad ?

I've been meditating twice a day. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Thats not trashing the community. At all. He didnt say anything negative. Man you kids are sensitive these days.

in the past, man you old people can't read these days.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

i feel like nV should only be scrimming TL, OG and Splyce.

They destroy low tier teams too much, not quality practice

They are scrimming optic right now...

• Upvote (+1) 1

They still have to play those lower teams in tournaments.  Can't overlook teams ever.  It's better to consistently practice as much as possible.

• Upvote (+1) 2

This is nuts:

Blizzard Entertainment has secured six agreements, including from New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft and the organization that runs the New York Mets, Sterling Equities, of intent to participate in its upcoming Overwatch League, sources close to those parties and Blizzard told ESPN.

The league has reached agreements for teams to be located in Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Boston, Shanghai and Seoul, South Korea. The buy-in price for Los Angeles-based Immortals and San Francisco-based NRG Esports is $20 million per spot, to be paid over time, sources said. The prices for the Kraft group and Sterling Equities and the non-North American spots have not been disclosed.

http://www.espn.com/esports/story/_/id/19872943/new-england-patriots-robert-kraft-new-york-mets-fred-wilpon-six-owners-buy-new-esports-venture-overwatch-league

The irony is they struggle vs lower teams more than the other 3.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Goodness we are bored. Good thing we still have 2 weeks till dreamhack

I will finally start playing Diablo 3. 

it's been roughly a year since cooper was banned right? or at least close to it?

• Upvote (+1) 1

it's been roughly a year since cooper was banned right? or at least close to it?

It'll be one year in August.

I'll be setting up a service for the one year anniversary to remember our fallen comrade.  Everyone keep an eye out for your invites in the coming weeks.

• Upvote (+1) 6

You mean "it has been a rough year since Cooper our savior was banned" 

• Upvote (+1) 3