CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

We are living in the dark timeline.

I fucking knew this was going to happen... ffs

This was pretty much what was said throughout. I thought it went well :\

Glad to hear it then, I hope most fans agree.

Glad to hear it then, I hope most fans agree.

I did call out people for having shitty opinions on things they don't really know the whole story about, but that's a minority.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Well fooey! So teams of 3 won't ever match teams of 4? :(

I wouldn't say never. My understanding based on what he said is that the restriction is supposed to only effect parties of 4, so that when they search it tries to match them only against another to4. If no match under those parameters can be found, it will open it up to other party sizes. So it's prob still possible, just way less likely.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wouldn't say never. My understanding based on what he said is that the restriction is supposed to only effect parties of 4, so that when they search it tries to match them only against another to4. If no match under those parameters can be found, it will open it up to other party sizes. So it's prob still possible, just way less likely.

Yeah, it's not a hard rule. If the to4 can't find a game with another to4, then they can play smaller teams.

@@Unyshek liked this tweet

tbh it's so sad that's it's kinda funny..

So whos running the servers? If its 343 then you guys should know better.

I just stopped in because I had a CRAZY idea, one that no one has ever had before, im not sure if all of you guys would like it...what if there were a tournament ran by MLG that had CE, H2, AND H3 with a 3million dollar prize pool?????????????????????????? do you think theyll do it???

WHAT IF WE COMBINED OUR IDEAS TOGETHER?!?!?!?! EVEN MORE ZANY  :fire:  :fire:  :flip:  :flip:

giphy.gif

I love how snip3down streams are always just him and Ola small talking about some bullshit while they play.  Idek if its awkward or what adjective i'd use to describe it but its funny

• Upvote (+1) 2

Falcated just went off with the sniper in this Eden Game.

He played like shit tonight though

For all the hate towards greenskull, he didn't come across that way to me and the episode was enjoyable to listen to. Both he and Mikwen made good points and surprisingly they were fairly similar in what they wanted from halo in general

• Upvote (+1) 2