CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Jesus Christ. Before I say this, while that H3 news is cool and all I don't think it's suddenly going to rejuvenate the scene. H6 still needs to remove sprint .

Agreed

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just imagine HWC 2018 with Halo 3 ran by MLG. Make it happen 343.

May as well. Can't be tough to top h5's 10k population.

• Upvote (+1) 2

The many times cancelled and rescheduled episode of The Pit is about to go live on my channel for those who want to watch. Going to be discussing the state of the overall halo community and the casual competitive divide with Mikwen and Greenskull.

Greenskull isn't a guest I would have expected. Im actually interested (for whatever reason) to see how a casual guy feels about 343s execution.

• Upvote (+1) 4

May as well. Can't be tough to top h5's 10k population.

It has more than 10k. It's right behind MWR and Destiny. Battlefront has 10k players and it's way down the most played list on xbox live.

Greenskull isn't a guest I would have expected. Im actually interested (for whatever reason) to see how a casual guy feels about 343s execution.

Because Greenskull is known for giving unbiased opinions. >.>

• Upvote (+1) 7

Because Greenskull is known for giving unbiased opinions. >.>

Who's opinions aren't biased though...?

• Upvote (+1) 8

The H3 MLG playlist is not gonna match TO4's with solo players, which is going to suck when the population dies down after the first week and everyone has to wait 20 minutes to find a game.

• Downvote (-1) 2

The update making it less likely for solo players to match teams....was that just for the HCS playlist? I've played against the same to3 for 3 out of the 8 rank-in matches I've played in Arena. It makes me not want to continue.

The many times cancelled and rescheduled episode of The Pit is about to go live on my channel for those who want to watch. Going to be discussing the state of the overall halo community and the casual competitive divide with Mikwen and Greenskull. 

g3z5b.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This may have been answered already, but will the matchmaking for H3 include players on xbox one, xbox one x, AND xbox 360? 

I know a few of my friends who still play their 360 and would probably join in for the H3 action. 

I mean he loves Halo, we love Halo... at the end of the day we want the same thing - a bigger and better game. Writing people off without listening gets the discussion nowhere. 

His reputation speaks for itself.

• Upvote (+1) 1

how do all these hacks get 100k youtube subs

maybe i should stop wasting my time on twitter...

• Upvote (+1) 1

The Cheers emote is a thing!!!

Also the Halo news today was good, probably gonna get a Scorpio on Day 1 now

The Batchpack emote looks pretty sick

The Cheers emote is a thing!!!

Also the Halo news today was good, probably gonna get a Scorpio on Day 1 now

I would've expected the following images:

raindrop-icon.pngCrafting_Item_Lemon_Drop.pngmic-drop-128.png

• Upvote (+1) 4

It has more than 10k. It's right behind MWR and Destiny. Battlefront has 10k players and it's way down the most played list on xbox live.

I'd literally bet my life right now that H5 is not "right behind" Destiny.

• Upvote (+1) 3

The update making it less likely for solo players to match teams....was that just for the HCS playlist? I've played against the same to3 for 3 out of the 8 rank-in matches I've played in Arena. It makes me not want to continue.

The party restrictions will only stop you from matching against a full to4. Smaller fireteams are not effected by the restrictions.

• Upvote (+1) 3

The party restrictions will only stop you from matching against a full to4. Smaller fireteams are not effected by the restrictions.

Well fooey! So teams of 3 won't ever match teams of 4? :(

This may have been answered already, but will the matchmaking for H3 include players on xbox one, xbox one x, AND xbox 360? 

I know a few of my friends who still play their 360 and would probably join in for the H3 action. 

Yes. You can match 360 players, play customs/LAN with 360 players, and party up with 360 players.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'd literally bet my life right now that H5 is not "right behind" Destiny.

my bad! Two games are in between them on the most played list at the moment.