CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Huke is actually young and extremely talented. CoD has grown exponentially each year stemming from the Black Ops days (The previous CoDs were mainly online only with MLG hosting the LAN finals).

Over the next few years, should he choose to compete he would be grossly more successful by switching to CoD. I support the man 100%.

Plus potential growth aside, Huke might just enjoy CoD more than Halo, it was his first game after all.

Why wouldn't Huke stay until after Denver? Or is he?

Denver at the end of October, WWII doesn't come out until November 3rd. He can potentially got out on top if he does leave.

alright 

and here comes the Halo 3 map pack for Halo 5...and the crowd goes :whoa:  :stern:  :eyes:  :tear: 

• Upvote (+1) 3

and here comes the Halo 3 map pack for Halo 5...and the crowd goes :whoa::stern::eyes::tear:

Almost anything having to do with Halo 5 would be a victory here, I can't deal with any more hyping up DLC for HW2 and its' 900 or so daily players.

• Upvote (+1) 2

and here comes the Halo 3 map pack for Halo 5...and the crowd goes :whoa:  :stern:  :eyes:  :tear:

I'd honestly be pretty hype about that... plus a formalized oddball gametype maybe?

My main gripe with H5 right now is stagnation.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It's goofy juicyfruit Gabriel king Nick. Solid team

We have lost Huke:

https://clips.twitch.tv/AltruisticTenuousEggnogCoolCat

Not surprised, what fucking reason does he have to stay.

Just for context:

That is temp, a very close friend of Huke's. Those two have been ineligible to play comp cod, for the past 2 years, but they are both eligible next year.

He was leaving regardless. There's more money in Cod from streaming, tourneys, and salaries across the board.

Temp is eligible this year. He's already replaced sinful on str8, will be playing with them trying to qualify for champs

• Upvote (+1) 6

Who could replace Huke on NV?

If Nv continues to place well, maybe Shotzzy. But I'm guessing Huke isn't leaving until after the Fall season, so anything could change, HCS could be over for Halo 5 after this season. But Shottzy is the kind of player that starts his career on or near the top and will probably stay there as long as he plays. Getting on THE top team is almost definitely his goal.

It's goofy juicyfruit Gabriel king Nick. Solid team

He was leaving regardless. There's more money in Cod from streaming, tourneys, and salaries across the board.

Temp is eligible this year. He's already replaced sinful on str8, will be playing with them trying to qualify for champs

Fully aware of that, but he is only eligible on something like the 20th July. (a week before the cut off)

Himself Tj Haly, and Huke will all be eligible next year.