CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

this get posted?

HCS to follow the Pro Point system that feeds into worldwide LAN events? That's pretty much the GoW model. If not then I don't see how else TC would be helping 343/ESL other than teaching them how to use resources better than small-tier events and online PL.

MLG is also a huge factor.

Chances are this is all due to be announced and she let it slip early or I'm reading way to much into it. 

Its funny that the only description i see of 343 is that theyre nice or good people. Not smart, talented, passionate, just nice.

c6nqSPo.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

That's some Halo 3 sniper shit right there. 

More magnetism than the moon's orbit

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

While everyone is complaining about registration and aim issues, I'm in the lab figuring out how to aim. I'm under the hood figuring this out, the problem isn't the aim, it's where you guys are aiming. Just adapt, 343 left this easter egg here for only the elite to learn about. Follow me to enlightenment or wallow in your "the head should be a headshot" peasantry. :lxthul:

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/playin%20chessSs/video/33614849

Is this unique to the flagnum or is the same magnetism as the regular magnum?

Where is Tiberius walking to? That's what I want to know. 

Who says he's walking to something?

He could be walking AWAY from something.

Where is Tiberius walking to? That's what I want to know.

Dammit, I thought you were about to make a "moonwalking" joke.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Dammit, I thought you were about to make a "moonwalking" joke.

You don't move both legs when moonwalking, one leg stays planted with your weight on it, aligned with your torso to the floor, while you drag the other backwards.

• Upvote (+1) 1

We have lost Huke:

https://clips.twitch.tv/AltruisticTenuousEggnogCoolCat

Not surprised, what fucking reason does he have to stay.

Just for context:

That is temp, a very close friend of Huke's. Those two have been ineligible to play comp cod, for the best 2 years, but they are both eligible next year.

343 reasons not to including no MLG. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yeah no Huke is gone.  I would leave too if i were him.  CoD is a more independently stable esport at the moment.  

The only way i see him staying is if some major changes come to the game (ie significant balance, mechanics improvements and LAN support) AND MLG starts running a LAN circuit.

I wouldn't be shocked to see a lot of players try again at CoD this year again like they did a few years back. Boots on the ground being back plus we have no idea what's going on with the HCS in 2018 (yet).

This was said too, probably something with Halo Wars 2 or something though.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I wouldn't be shocked to see a lot of players try again at CoD this year again like they did a few years back. Boots on the ground being back plus we have no idea what's going on with the HCS in 2018 (yet).

I'm sure it'll be stuff with RTX

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ah come on, don't sell them short like that. They probably secured a Lego partnership and moved on from Mega Bloks.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ah come on, don't sell them short like that. They probably secured a Lego partnership and moved on from Mega Bloks.

Can't be, all thr Halo Lego fans know they didn't have the proper colors in 2005 for their set so we are now using Megablocks :lxthul:

Why would anyone want to go to a game with a better TO, more money, more LAN events and better viewership?

plus 10000% more socially relevant 

CoD marketing absolutely crushes anything halo related

halo is for nerds (not me tho :simms: )

• Upvote (+1) 1