CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I was there and the scene inside was unreal after he hit that. Not a single person was still sitting and I looked over and Goldenboy and Benson were in some weird hype embrace. My favorite moment in competitive halo for sure.

And Pucket! A great moment indeed.

• Upvote (+1) 1

With split screen, proper LAN and phonebook usage, 343 Industries will finally have caught up to 2001 for Halo 6.

2001: A Major League Gaming Odyssey.

• Upvote (+1) 3

2001: A Major League Gaming Odyssey.

Love it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

343 once again pursuing literally any other avenue than just calling up MLG...

I really wish someone from 343 would just come out and say why they haven't partnered with them over the course of H5. Just say why. Even if it's "they dropped us when we needed them most", just admit that. Maybe it's MLG has quoted them a price and they want to do it cheaper. Maybe it's someone from MLG is having an affair with the wrong person from 343. Just admit why so the community can stop asking for it and talking about how stupid they are for not going with the company that helped build Halo and can do it better than anyone else currently. 

We all know why already, they're just bitter about the break-up of Halo and MLG in the past and would rather see it die than get over a business decision.

• Upvote (+1) 6

343 once again pursuing literally any other avenue than just calling up MLG...

They asked to use my basement, but I said only 213.000 cables would fit :(

• Upvote (+1) 3

While everyone is complaining about registration and aim issues, I'm in the lab figuring out how to aim. I'm under the hood figuring this out, the problem isn't the aim, it's where you guys are aiming. Just adapt,  343 left this easter egg here for only the elite to learn about. Follow me to enlightenment or wallow in your "the head should be a headshot" peasantry.  :lxthul:

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/playin%20chessSs/video/33614849

• Upvote (+1) 3

While everyone is complaining about registration and aim issues, I'm in the lab figuring out how to aim. I'm under the hood figuring this out, the problem isn't the aim, it's where you guys are aiming. Just adapt,  343 left this easter egg here for only the elite to learn about. Follow me to enlightenment or wallow in your "the head should be a headshot" peasantry.  :lxthul:

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/playin%20chessSs/video/33614849

That's some Halo 3 sniper shit right there. 

going to be unreal seeing Huke do that in CODWW2 against OG next year.

Do you hate OpTic because @@LethuL forced your username to be shitlin?

Do you hate OpTic because @@LethuL forced your username to be shitlin?

lol. no. OG is by far my favorite Halo team. I just know that Huke is going to destroy in the new COD and I can't wait to watch it. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

lol. no. OG is by far my favorite Halo team. I just know that Huke is going to destroy in the new COD and I can't wait to watch it.

Fair analysis and I agree with you, the competition is going to go up a notch in that game.

Fair analysis and I agree with you, the competition is going to go up a notch in that game.

going to be interesting. especially when you consider the fact that the current OG roster was only good at noob/jet pack/boosting/wall running COD's. Mark my words, this current OG roster will not last past 3 months in a REAL COD. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Is your sig mawfuckinass Geisha?

• Upvote (+1) 1

LOL what was happening here?

Final Boss was scrimming OpTic back when Halo 4 was out and they all were going to go pro in CoD

going to be interesting. especially when you consider the fact that the current OG roster was only good at noob/jet pack/boosting/wall running COD's. Mark my words, this current OG roster will not last past 3 months in a REAL COD.

You almost had me. Almost.

• Upvote (+1) 1

this get posted?

I may be talking to her next week at at GOW LAN. I'll be sure to bring this up, I'm interested with this tweet.