Sign in to follow this  
Joseph

Halo Pro Player - SnakeBite AMA

What do you think to the proving grounds radar?

What other changes/weapons balances do you feel would best benefit halo 5 competitive play?

• Upvote (+1) 1

How has your life changed with all that life-changing money?

What do you believe is a main aspect of the CLG/OpTic team that has you head and shoulders above the rest of the competition when it comes to this game?

Have you planned for life beyond Halo/Pro gaming?

Would you have preferred an H3A for Scorpio launch and Halo 3 ten year anniversary?

What is one thing fans of competitive Halo can do to support you guys beyond skins purchases and tuning into tournaments?

What do you think of proving grounds radar vs no radar? Good compromise?

Did you ever complete the H5 campaign?

How you feel about the hate Ogre2 getting for his LCQ performance with people saying he cost EG the spot?

How has the transition from Pro to have a job back to being a pro affected you?

1v1 for a million dollars against Lethul,Frosty or Royal 2? Pick one

• Upvote (+1) 3

How do you feel about the current state of the HCS? Do you think there are improvements that can be made immediately to rectify these potential problems? 

If H3A actually happens, would you prefer to switch to that or do another season of Halo 5 after Pro League this summer?

• Upvote (+1) 1

What's been keeping Ryanoob off a Pro League team? Think this LCQ is enough for him to be picked up?

Well Ryan was on a pro team with ALG. I have no idea what happened after that. If i had to guess I would say his play style probably isn't something put in high demand, and he probably isnt the best at networking. I'm sure after the LCQ he could get back on a pro team or at least be a top sub for teams. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

If comp Halo wasn't a thing, what other game would be your main focus?

Do you think h5 will be played for another year?

Do you agree the new radar is miles above the one we have now.

If you could drop your prime self into any year to compete, what would it be?

Im not sure how much longer h5 will be played for tbh.

I haven't played the new radar since I am focused on worlds, but I assume the new radar out has to be better than what we currently have. 

I would want to compete at a top level in 07 or 08

• Upvote (+1) 7

PJ thanks for the time! In traditional sports when you want to improve on a skill there are drills you can do to help develop that skill. When players ask how they can improve their H5 game the usual answer is to just grind. Are there drills or maybe particular customs where players can practice certain aspects of their game? Mobility, accuracy, etc.

I wouldn't say there a drills but there is things you can do. Improve accuracy 1st step is to find a good sens to play on. To improve movement you need to load up a custom game and practice jumps until you are comfortable doing them every time 

• Upvote (+1) 4

PJ, you're the man.  A perfect example of how a top-tier eSports player should conduct themselves.  Congrats on all of your successes and here's to many more.

Can you tell us more about the deal with OpTic and the CLG take over?  Was it something that you wanted?  How did the idea first come about?  Did you approach H3CZ or was it the other way around?  Thank you.

Why did you guy originally pick up Lethul? Friends? He approached you? You think he's a top 4 player?

not a fanboy, just curious and I'm not sure if I've ever heard the real reasoning

Do you think the competitive settings would get better or worse if ARs were removed from the starting equipment

I dont think it would hurt to have it removed from the start

• Upvote (+1) 9

I've always wondered how team changes actually happen.

Obviously you've been on a solid roster for a while but some other teams change players like the weather.

What's the first thing that usually happens before a team change is made? Does, for example, 'Player 1' usually get in a private group chat with 'Player 2 and Player 3' and say 'I think Player 4 is slacking, does anyone feel we could do with a change?' Then say for instance what If Player 2 and Player 3 don't feel the same way? What if they tell player 4 and now all of sudden there's going to be huge tension and bad blood between Player 1 and 4. Do internal team changes ever get really messy and shady? 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Where did your Gamertag come from?

What has been the most memorable moment from any Halo tournament you've watched?

What is your favourite Halo montage of all time?

Gamertag was just something my family came up with because I needed a MLG login. Most memorable moment watching was FB 07 not dropping a game a Nats. I dont watch a lot of montages but id prob say Walshy's montage was my favorite

• Upvote (+1) 4

@@SnakeBite,  were you impressed by anyone in particular in the LCQ? Any unexpected standouts?

Ryanoobs team impressed me a lot. Other than that it went pretty much as expected. I was surprised at how many games the top LCQ teams dropped to the other  Am teams

• Upvote (+1) 2