Sign in to follow this  
JestrFTW

To3 with Nick MCFLYS, JestrFTW,Numbvrs

We are looking for a long term 4th to go to Atlanta with. We would like to start practicing now, 4 months in advance.We would like to practice and scrim 5 days out of the week up until Atlanta. Mon,Wed,Fri,Sat,Sun. We play on other days too, but due to work restraints we are rarely playing tues and thurs. Please know what your doing and serious offers only. 2500+

yo I been down to run been playing halo competitively since 07' So I have tons of experience I work and would be able to travel. I'm 22. So I'm mature. Comms is what makes this game so thats what I care about, if anything else you think you need to know before running let me know, I'm excited & I feel like I have my competitive juices back in me that I didn't think I had in me still. Just asking for a shot..1 or 2 games just to see how we click. Just let me know... My g.t is - Lantcer

Im interested, im pretty good at the game, was champ in team arena before the ranks randomly reset, i want to go to atlanta.

message on xbox. my GT is MasterGoob

Yo, I'm down to run. I can fill any role on any team and definitely have slaying ability as well as knowledge on rotations, spawns, and obj.