Sign in to follow this  
SUB FKIN ZERO

halo tourneys

new to this i have been trying to get involved in esports and halo tournaments for a while! can anyone explain how it works and how to join it

We run monthly tournaments for Halo 5: Guardians, you can follow our twitter for updates on dates and registration.

If you're looking for teammates to play with, try our recruitment section.

If you like to follow the Pro Scene, make sure to use our HCS Thread.

Does TeamBeyond host any tournaments that dont require Premiums? As I too want to get in the esports scene but im unsure of how my skill will compare next to frequent tournament players and wouldnt want to enter to just get destroyed and lose money.

Does TeamBeyond host any tournaments that dont require Premiums? As I too want to get in the esports scene but im unsure of how my skill will compare next to frequent tournament players and wouldnt want to enter to just get destroyed and lose money.

Yep, we host monthly Halo 5 FFA's.

How does one 'exactly' receive the prize pool money from the tournaments? Like let's just say, tomorrow I win the $200 Astro one, how do I receive the money or if their are many ways, what are all the ways?

How does one 'exactly' receive the prize pool money from the tournaments? Like let's just say, tomorrow I win the $200 Astro one, how do I receive the money or if their are many ways, what are all the ways?

Paypal is the most common way.

We do host monthly ASTRO Gaming FFA with free entry.