Sign in to follow this  
Bring Halo Back

Insane ending to a game of MLG.

Lol that's pretty funny. 

If you ever find that account and get that clip, like Hard Way just mentioned, you can kind of just skip the rest of the stuff.

I pretty much just skipped to 9:10.

thats unreal. 2 seperate fights ending at the same time.

I've experienced it though. more than once too. It's always been 49-49 and the guy rockets 2 people and suicides himself but since a person hit him it counts as a kill.

you can do some really fun strats in to4s. 49-49 on the pit, they got rocks, so you tower of power in your flag room. It's just one time we did that guy comes from needles and turns and fires. Blows himself up but kills 3 of us 52-50.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lol that's pretty funny. 

If you ever find that account and get that clip, like Hard Way just mentioned, you can kind of just skip the rest of the stuff.

I pretty much just skipped to 9:10.

lmao that sucks.

Next time edit the video down a bit. the entire game wasn't necessary.

Yeah I figured most people would just skip to the end but the reason I used the full gameplay was becuz I had some things I wanted to talk about as well as show off the insane ending to that game.

thats unreal. 2 seperate fights ending at the same time.

I've experienced it though. more than once too. It's always been 49-49 and the guy rockets 2 people and suicides himself but since a person hit him it counts as a kill.

you can do some really fun strats in to4s. 49-49 on the pit, they got rocks, so you tower of power in your flag room. It's just one time we did that guy comes from needles and turns and fires. Blows himself up but kills 3 of us 52-50.

Wow 52-50! Thats even more crazy, now that you mention it im surprised I haven't seen more occasions where this has happened especially when someone has rockets.