Sign in to follow this  
Whonix

From noob to decent, thanks to missingno!

Hey guys, just wanted to post this and show how much missingnos vids have helped me develop. I plan to compile to the best of both videos into one single montage and polish them up/add music. Never done this before so I hope it turns out okay.

If anybody would like to add me for for 2v2 H1, just add organized ka0s (zero in ka0s) or RomanGatwood, I play on both quite a bit. I am not that good, always trying to improve though.I would be willing to help others with what I have learned as well. Just hit me up. Have been getting customs going at all hours of the night lately. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/5u58nc/shoutout_to_umissingnope/

One thing I have noticed is that a lot of players do not want to take the time learning the game and just want to play it. They get bored with all that there is to learn and give up. But the work is certainly pays off in the end. I hope to attend beach lan 6. I have a few friends that attend and hear it is a blast. 

To quote missingno, 'I hope this isn't total shit'. lol. 

Made an initial error posting a clip, it has been fixed. Would love to have some feedback on this. Thanks.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You have much more to learn. Still haven't made it past noob status sorry. Give it a few years.

Thanks for the input, I understand. There is a lot to this game. I will keep at it at though. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Missingno's videos are amazing. They've helped me out a lot especially on the new maps.

Don't worry, we're all still noobs compared to the top players.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Well boys, got in contact with mcdick today. We live semi close. Sounds like I may have a great group of lan players! He said I had potential and would like to teach me! <3 lol

• Upvote (+1) 2

Well boys, got in contact with mcdick today. We live semi close. Sounds like I may have a great group of lan players! He said I had potential and would like to teach me! <3 lol

He's a good dude. Just expect to get slapped around a lot. Keep a good attitude and ask a lot of questions, and try to apply what he tells you early and often. He'll coach you up well.

• Upvote (+1) 2

He's a good dude. Just expect to get slapped around a lot. Keep a good attitude and ask a lot of questions, and try to apply what he tells you early and often. He'll coach you up well.

For sure dude, you have no idea how calm I am when I play. I play my heart out, but I never rage. And I always try to play to t02s that are better than me in customs until my partners cant take losing anymore. I am very driven to get better. I've gone from a 24 to a 12 going in solo vs t02s in the playlist before too in a single day. Never quit. I honestly don't even look at the score most of the time. If I am winning, I usually quit from boredom or politely ask the others to quit first. I was also sort of fortunate enough to start playing mcc from the start with all the OGs, so I've had the opportunity to play very good players regularly which also helped me step my game up fast. I only ever quit, if my random quits, because it is boring is hell to play to 2v1 when im in the other teams situation.

Same. If you aren't raging, you aren't trying lol!

I feel like some people rage due to adrenaline, for me i still get the adrenaline rush, it gets me really zoned in and focused instead of wasting it on being upset. I've broken my share of junk before though when i was younger.  I know how it is.

Cool to hear.  Thanks for watching.  Lanning will be infinitely more beneficial than MCC.  You're sure to have a lot of fun.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Thanks for the input, I understand. There is a lot to this game. I will keep at it at though. 

The point is you are doing what you should be doing, which is playing the correct game even though it's 15+ years old as opposed to playing some shit like CoD or Overwatch or H5 and wasting your time "thinking" you are having fun when the fun factor doesn't even compare to H1 2v2.

As long as you are playing with McDick you are set. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

For sure dude, you have no idea how calm I am when I play. 

im eager to see how well you fair at mcdicks bootcamp

The point is you are doing what you should be doing, which is playing the correct game even though it's 15+ years old as opposed to playing some shit like CoD or Overwatch or H5 and wasting your time "thinking" you are having fun when the fun factor doesn't even compare to H1 2v2.

best post on this website unfortunately

You back in OH? We gotta LAN in May if you are.

For starters, stop trying that camo nade in dammy from shotgun window or the corner nade by sniper, I was able to stop you from getting camo because those nade points aren't that good.  Those nades only work when you absolutely know the position of BOTH players such that they cannot counter it.  Instead, either blow camo back while standing on green platform, or use corner nade in RL pit. The position in pit is best because you can random your pard easily while down there, and it's great for baiting camo with rocks also.  Can't do it on every respawn though because it's too predictable then.  Everything else is going to have a reticle on it come camo spawn time unless your throwing it from some obscure place also which puts you out of positioning anyway.  McDick will show you all this shit this weekend.

You back in OH? We gotta LAN in May if you are.

Yes sir!  Just let me know when.
  • Upvote (+1) 1