IcedSkye

Creating AM team for tournaments

Creating a team consisting of capable players to compete in online tournaments and amateur leagues. I have 2 different AM orgs lined up for when a team is created. Couple of requirements are available afternoons for scheduled practices and willing to compete in leagues. If you're interested or want more info either reply to this thread, contact me on twitter @IcedSkye, or message me on Xbox at lcedSkye

My long time team mate and I are committed to traveling to one or several LANs this year as well as play in some HCS online qualifiers. We have been playing since launch and are going to keep playing until the end of H5s lifespan. We should play together to try things out. My discord is:

SlyFox xoxo

Message me on here or discord if you want to talk about practice schedules or anything like that.

Let's run some games. GT: sampruett

I've played since CE and know how the game is played at a pro level. I've only recently gotten back into the scene so I've been soloing but avg onyx 2000 w/ a 4 kda each season. I usually play around 800 games team arena per season but looking to play more, just desperate for dedicated players.

I'll send you a request and msg on xbl.