Sign in to follow this  
Crosswych

STILL LOOKING FOR TEAM. SERIOUS PLAYERS ONLY!

Still looking for a team or players to start a team.

I'm willing to put in the sleepless nights, time and effort to become a winning team. If you have the same mindset and will stick through the wins and loses then hit me up.

I've been playing since H3 and have been competeting since then. Had top teams in GB ladders and now a days I'm an even more of a better, smarter, team player.

SERIOUS EXPERIENCED PLAYERS ONLY.

I don't mean to come off as a douche but I'm tired of getting messages from people with silver, gold, plats and diamonds in arena with low kds. I'm not trying to create a "clan" I'm trying to create a dominate team. That being said I'm currently diamond 6 because soloing just isn't what it was in H3 and can't seem to find luck with good randoms. But I've been high Onyx (1900-2000+) multiple times when I was running with my old crew.

GT: Crosswych

avg about 1800-2000 onyx w/ kda about 3.5-4 each season. I'm desperate for some dedicated players and am also willing to give up sleep for a winning team. I think I've peaked at what I can do solo.

GT: sampruett