Sign in to follow this  
Simplicityyy

Best places/prices for a PS4?

After 13 years of playing Xbox, drifting from time to time to PC, I'd like to freshen up my gaming habits. On and off I've consider buying a PS4 for The Last of Us, Uncharted, and now Beyond: Two Souls and Heavy Rain. So are there specific deals I should look at, or just get what's cheapest and in the best shape? I could always start with just one game, they buy the rest later. Is there anything important to consider? I want these games because of their quality storytelling, mainly. I don't plan on drifting to PS multiplayer games...thats what Xbox and PC are for, unless I decide otherwise.

Is this even a necessary post? lol. I guess it just surprises me that I even want one after all these years.

*Shrug*

There's a lot of people selling them on ebay for $200.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-PlayStation-4-PS4-500-GB-Jet-Black-Console-/321459436277?hash=item4ad879baf5%3Am%3AmzvzEUIknaQclZ801YCY1ew

Seller seems trustworthy.

I don't really see any mainstream stores selling them for less than $260.

Cool. I've actually seen some on Craigslist today for under 200...even a PS 4 Slim I think. I'll keep this in mind.

Newegg had them on sale for like $215 last week, dunno if its still going but you can check that out.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If you do end up buying one, heres a few games I'd recommend playing

- Bloodborne (PS4 Dark Souls, but its a bit different in a good way)

- The Last of Us Remaster (Uncharted never has had strong gameplay/gunplay for me and this kind of follows suit, but its got great voice acting and story)

- The Order: 1886 (Got a lot of flak for being short and loooong cutscenes, however its a fun game, good story, and gorgeous graphics. Easily worth $20)

I would suggest you to buy play station from Amazon - Advantage - payment security, easy return and shipping policy.

I would suggest you to buy play station from Amazon - Advantage - payment security, easy return and shipping policy.

Kinda late to the party haha. I bought mine near the end of February. Best Buy price matched Amazon's PS 4 Slim bundled with Uncharted 4.