Sign in to follow this  
Zejik

Hello Everyone! My name Is Jared! Here is my short story!

Hello everyone! My name is Jared, and I have been a Halo player since the Start. I am an active YouTuber, who post Halo Content on a regular basis. I do Competitive video's, as well as Casual one's. I like to keep things mixed up a little. If you wanna know my backround in the competitive scene. Going back to Halo 2 I did many local lan tournaments here in Nebraska. At Lincoln, and Omaha. Also have been to a few small ones in some neighboring towns as well. It seems like people forgot who I am. Back then I was known as Flip Shot. I know a stupid name. My goal was to eventually move up from local lan events, and start competing at MLG event's. But I have rare condition with my eye's, and they started to go bad. So I had to rethink things. I wasn't able to play the way I use too. It kinda made me depressed. So I quite Halo all together. But I figured out that wasn't the right thing to do. I love Halo, and it's community to much. So I came back. I figured I may not be able to compete in competitions like I wanted. But I can still be usefull to the community. So that led me to start doing Youtube video's. Now here at the present. I have that urge to compete again. I know it may be hard to do. I am blind now in my left eye. As for my right eye. It can only see as good as 20/80 vision. But I have to try, and even if it don't work out, and I can't compete. I Will help the Halo community out any way I can. I don't care if its helping some one get an achievement, answering a question, or being a good teammate. I do what I can. Well that's it. Hope I didn't bore anyone too much. :)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hey man im sorry to hear about your eyes that really sucks! What is your youtube ill help out a lil and subscribe! good luck to you and your future in halo i hope you make it big man!

Hey man im sorry to hear about your eyes that really sucks! What is your youtube ill help out a lil and subscribe! good luck to you and your future in halo i hope you make it big man!

Thank You! I usually don't put my Channel on forums, but you can find it at "Youtube.com/ZejiksVids". Every Sub Helps!

Hey Jared! Welcome to the site from a fellow Nebraskan! XD Go Huskers!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hell yeah! I live in Wisconsin now, but I'll always be a Husker!!!!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thank You everyone! Also glad to see a fellow Husker Fan!

• Upvote (+1) 1