Exidrion

If someone betrays you for snipe...

If someone betrays for snipe in Doubles  

39 members have voted

1. 1. If someone betrays you for snipe do you:

• Throw the game on purpose
    • Shoot them the whole game
    • Let them and just carry on trying to win

Most of the time I swear a few times and call them names, give them shit for anything less than a perfect 12/12, but I carry on and keep trying to win. You catch me in the wrong mood though?  You won't have a shield for the rest of the game, I assure you. And if the enemy gets you weak, best believe I'm bouncing an "accidental" frag right at you, so it won't count as a betrayal. And if I get snipe, I'm finding you and burning all the ammo right in front of you while I dodge your salty shots.

People that betray for snipe deserve to have their game ruined, but most of the time I'd rather win the game than serve that justice.

• Upvote (+1) 8

I'm a mixture of both, I'll purposely get that "teammate" killed while not sacrificing the integrity of the match too much.

They're also getting a nasty message.

But I haven't been betrayed for a weapon in a while simply because once someone starts shooting me for said weapon I immediately drop it and let them have it.

Or I do this: http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Astronautic%20II/video/25776376

Sonofabitch :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'll wait until they're attacked and killed while I'm nearby. I purposely won't help, and not even bother killing the guy who killed them. I will teabag and desecrate them by picking up the sniper and dumping its ammo into their worthless corpse while their killer shoots me, just to rub in how dedicated I'm going to be fucking with you for the rest if the match. I'll dump ammo, "accidently" shoot/nade them while they're weak, and purposely walk into a line of fire so I can kill myself and give the enemy points. Do. Not. Fuck. With. Me.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I'll wait until they're attacked and killed while I'm nearby. I purposely won't help, and not even bother killing the guy who killed them. I will teabag and desecrate them by picking up the sniper and dumping its ammo into their worthless corpse while their killer shoots me

lmao that's pretty good. I know I always rage when I expect to have help and don't get it. That would push me over the edge. hahaha

• Upvote (+1) 3

i take their family

(but seriously, i'm oftentimes the guy who takes the snipe you wanted, and shoots all the ammo in the air right in front of you. shortly thereafter, you betray me, and i get to boot you)

• Upvote (+1) 1

I voted to just carry on just because I don't normally choose to spoil my own game chasing some douchebag for the entire game and I'd never throw a match on purpose (done it plenty of times through lack of skill and thought hehe) but i will take the opportunity to finish them off if I happen to see them weak or take their shield off if I see them about to engage.

If you REALLY want the sniper that bad then plug in your mic and say "hey do you mind if I grab the sniper" and I'll gladly give it to you. Betray me for it and I'll be a dick too.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You forgot a couple of options. The first being that I'll probably kill someone that attempts to betray me for snipe. Better kill me before I know what you're doing lol because for whatever reason I have like 95% accuracy when it comes to betraying that guy first. The second is immediately betray them off my respawn to carry on doing what I was doing. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Be very briefly annoyed then just get over it and hope they're good with it or at the very least keep it out of enemy hands.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Depends on the playlist. If its ranked ill still try to win but if not... ill just try to block their vision. I have gotten the weapon back before.... then immediately jumped off the map.

• Upvote (+1) 1