PoPScotchXx

New gamemode idea for Halo 6!

So, the idea I will be presenting to you is a version of Warzone. It has all the same things Warzone already has but I added these in: AI Minions, these "minions" will spawn periodically from either your home base or a base you have captured through Pelicans.(No, if all the bases have been taken the minions will cease to spawn.) The minions primary focus will be the middle point. Some will go this way and that way and will taken cover if they are being attacked. There are 3 levels of minions. They each get upgraded throughout the match. Lvl 1 will have normal marines probably in a squad of 5-10 (Because their marines....) and lvl 2 gives these marines the ability to throw grenades (Either its a sticky or a frag) and lvl 3 gives ODST's. They could switch to spawning in through drop pods. Some ODST's have the ability to use a rocket launcher and have the ability to throw frags. They could spawn in groups of 5. And would have jetpacks to use. 

My second idea are AI ODST drops... They have all of the attributes of the ODST's above but come in drop pods wherever you want them to drop. It could be a pick-up power-up or it could be a REQ. These ODST's will try their darnedest to stay near whoever called them in and provide some assistance. You can switch the ODST's objective to different bases including the enemies home base if all of the bases are taken. They could be used to defend a base from and attack and you can order them to attack other AI bosses. They also have the ability to control vehicles(Like scorpions and wraiths.) If they are ordered to do so.

I have not decided on what to call this Gamemode. I know that it is leaning a little towards a MOBA with the addition to minions but they could help with taking enemy controlled bases because I do have trouble with taking bases that are swarmed with enemies. And I am pretty sure I am not the only one... 

Thank you guys for reading all of this. Please give your humble opinion on them in the comments below.

The ODST addition is neat, but the A.I minions...thats already in the game. 

What I meant is that the AI help you take over bases... As in they will take over other points...

What I meant is that the AI help you take over bases... As in they will take over other points...

Ok...but there's another problem with that. Say you have enemies approaching your base....just enemy Spartans. If they kill all you're A.I. minions, then you can't have help capturing a base. It creates unbalance.

H6 is unfortunately gonna be a hero shooter.

If h6 is a hero shooter i will be soooo happy watching h5 fans reeeeeeee.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If h6 is a hero shooter i will be soooo happy watching h5 fans reeeeeeee.

Can't wait for the Naded's obligatory "Halo is back", and for more pros to argue the validity of another terrible Halo game with their stream chats, and time more people out who disagree with them. Don't see how they can possibly defend that one, but they'll find a way.

"You thought the shameless dick-sucking of a terrible company by a bunch of dudes in their late 20s and early 30s who play video games 24/7 that don't wanna get real jobs unless it's by said terrible company was over...think again. You thought the people in the community with the loudest voices would finally stop bending over and start speaking up and out for the betterment of the community and future of the game? Think again bitch. Halo. Is. Back.

Alan Ruck is Ace. Tim Tebow is Lethul. Dave Franco is Snipedown. Dan Ryan is Tom Ryan. Justin Bieber is every young no-name 'pro' that thinks they're good at Halo.

The Shilling: Part 4 - Electric Boogaloo

Coming Fall 2018."

• Upvote (+1) 5

Can't wait for the Naded's obligatory "Halo is back", and for more pros to argue the validity of another terrible Halo game with their stream chats, and time more people out who disagree with them. Don't see how they can possibly defend that one, but they'll find a way.

"You thought the shameless dick-sucking of a terrible company by a bunch of dudes in their late 20s and early 30s who play video games 24/7 that don't wanna get real jobs unless it's by said terrible company was over...think again. You thought the people in the community with the loudest voices would finally stop bending over and start speaking up and out for the betterment of the community and future of the game? Think again bitch. Halo. Is. Back.

Alan Ruck is Ace. Tim Tebow is Lethul. Dave Franco is Snipedown. Dan Ryan is Tom Ryan. Justin Bieber is every young no-name 'pro' that thinks they're good at Halo.

The Shilling: Part 4 - Electric Boogaloo

Coming Fall 2018."

How long until we start seeing h6 trailers n sheeeeit? I'm actually pretty excited to watch what you outlined inevitable start happening.

• Upvote (+1) 1

How long until we start seeing h6 trailers n sheeeeit? I'm actually pretty excited to watch what you outlined inevitable start happening.

Cinematic trailer at E3, gameplay reveal that will bring tears of laughter and sadness next November if they follow a 3 year dev cycle.

• Upvote (+1) 3

"You thought the shameless dick-sucking of a terrible company by a bunch of dudes in their late 20s and early 30s who play video games 24/7 that don't wanna get real jobs 

You realise some of these pros make over 100k / year doing this right? You reallise Ninja makes at least 8000 / month on his stream alone doing this right?

These people are setting themselves up for more freedom in the future than the majority other people with "real jobs" their age.

Don't shit on the fortunate, and don't shit on what other people choose do do for a living.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You realise some of these pros make over 100k / year doing this right? You reallise Ninja makes at least 8000 / month on his stream alone doing this right?

These people are setting themselves up for more freedom in the future than the majority other people with "real jobs" their age.

Don't shit on the fortunate, and don't shit on what other people choose do do for a living.

Lmao yeah streaming a dying videogame full time is setting yourself up for limitless possibilities. To be fair, its not a bad idea as long as they are willing to jump from popular game to popluar game while building a viewerbase.

At the same time, don't cherrypick 2 halo pros who make good money (from twitch nonetheless) and pretend like that is feasible for the rest of the competitive players.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Everyone has a right to do whatever they want to do. But like Hootspa said, Halo doesn't pull numbers on Twitch anymore. Ninja makes bank mostly from streaming H1Z1. He was smart. He jumped on that train right when it was taking off, and capitalized. What I'm moreso talking about though, is the constant enabling of a terrible, scummy company by the people in the community who have the MOST influence. And pretending like they're not doing anything wrong. It's been happening since Reach (even though it was Bungie then, but still, game sucked). I find it funny how most of the people who are publicly vocal about shitty state of Halo right now are the people who aren't making money off of it in some way. It's been that way for a while now. They'll convince you that they're all for the betterment of the game until it starts hurting their pocketbook, or 343 comes a knockin'. If there were little-to-no tournaments right now, most pros (the ones with actual sense, who are just pretending Halo 5 is good) would not even play the game and not give second thought to talking shit about it. It's happened with every Halo since Reach. This kinda thing doesn't happen in other communities. Or at least not as much. Look at the FGC. And yes, I know the two landscapes aren't EXACTLY the same, but the Melee community said no to both Brawl and Smash 4. Now they're getting Evos with thousands of entrants and 200,000+ viewers. They're doing just fine. And you know what? They had ZERO help over the years. Hell, Sakurai/Nintendo don't even acknowledge it as a fucking fighting game. It was SOLELY that community and those top players who have kept that game alive. Game's been going 16 years strong, and is just as exciting as ever. And that's not to mention all the other old fighters that people still play and have tournaments for. Halo CE, 2, or hell, even 3 could have had something similar. But we'll never know.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Lmao yeah streaming a dying videogame full time is setting yourself up for limitless possibilities. To be fair, its not a bad idea as long as they are willing to jump from popular game to popluar game while building a viewerbase.

At the same time, don't cherrypick 2 halo pros who make good money (from twitch nonetheless) and pretend like that is feasible for the rest of the competitive players.

I'm not cherry picking 2 pros. It's more than 2. It's not about a dying videogame (lol why does every argument here come down to this from you people), I was talking about the fact that it is a "real job," wherein they make enough money to make a living and likely enough to set aside for later in life (I'm not talking about job opportunities.)

It's a risk that doesn't work out for a lot of people yes, and a choice they'll have to make, but it's what they choose to do so don't be condescending about it.

Ninja makes that money from H1Z1.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ninja makes that money from H1Z1.

He's also #1 in NA in H1Z1. 

Dude is really good at that game and him playing with Summit just made him a lot bigger. 

• Upvote (+1) 2