Sign in to follow this  
TTUVAPOR

Thank you to TB for being a Free Forum

EDIT: I think I need to specify what I mean by free forum...I mean a FREE PLACE TO EXPRESS ONE'S OPINION! HAS ZERO to do with MONEY.

Just want to show my thanks to Team Beyond for being a free forum. While we all originated here as Halo gamers...we are all just gamers.

I want acknowledge the fact that this place allows different opinions without penalty unlike a place like NeoGaf where if you disagree with popular opinion you are libel to be banned.

For the record, I was perm banned from NeoGaf a couple years of ago when I was in a discussion topic about Black Lives Matter, I had brought up black on black crime in Chicago...I was banned for supposedly instigating a fight.

Facts are facts though, this place, I feel, allows for the freedom to post what we want to within the rules and have differences that allow us to have friendly debates...sometimes they might get heated, but at the end of the day, I enjoy everyone here...I know  alot of you from the old MLG forum days (RIP MLG forums).

Ultimately, I just wanna give another thanks to the crew that runs this site...I think you guys do an amazing job and I'm glad this gaming community exists because it is truly the alternative to the NeoGafs of the internet.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 10

Damn, all those negs.  Why is everyone salty?  Am I missing something?

Although Beyond isn't entirely free, it's far more open and lenient than most forums out there, which is a good thing. 

Not a literal echochamber that bans dissent like Neogaf, or a place with an unnecessarily strict level of moderation like Waypoint.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Hey man it's a free forum, they can neg em if he wants.

@@TTUVAPOR come back to SR if you don't mind playing on the emulator

There are a few people here that wish to "forfeit" (it's just another word for censor) opinions unfortunately. The could be negging him because @@TTUVAPOR could have touched them in weird places. Who knows.

And on the topic of NeoGAF, never forget who they are.

mlxazqzaj9cy.png

There are a few people here that wish to "forfeit" (it's just another word for censor) opinions unfortunately. The could be negging him because @@TTUVAPOR could have touched them in weird places. Who knows.

And on the topic of NeoGAF, never forget who they are.

mlxazqzaj9cy.png

I only touch myself and my wife.

Damn, all those negs. Why is everyone salty? Am I missing something?

Although Beyond isn't entirely free, it's far more open and lenient than most forums out there, which is a good thing.

Not a literal echochamber that bans dissent like Neogaf, or a place with an unnecessarily strict level of moderation like Waypoint.

ive been a member of a lot of forums and i still feel this one truly doees allow for differing opinions across all gaming platforms, political views, religion and general discussions.

The moment a forum becomes a censor of free thought and opinions... it's no longer a forum anymore.

Gaf, while they do break gaming news early... is a huge circle jerk clique that if you're not with them... then you're against them.

Case in point... when Jennifer Lawrence got her icloud photos hacked... i had posted in a discussion thread they were having about it and simply said... all of this could have been avoided if they didnt put nudies on the cloud.... trust no so-called encryption cloud storage...

i immediately was banned for victim blaming... which i was clearly not doing. if you read their off topic... you wi not find a single pro trump or supporter of trump... and if you do... it's highly likely they will get banned.

they preach about openess and no division and no walls... but it's o ly within their terms and their thoughts on things... if you differ.... you're kicked out. they're hypocrisy is shown on the very concept of what their forums stand for.

i know here in halo land... there's always gonna be that 50/50 split of classic halo vs new... and that is miniscule in comparison to banning people who disagree on things.

it would be like banning tb members because they prefer plasma rifle starts on h2 midship. ;)

You're welcome. 

I am a loving and all seeing diety as lord @@Cypress has blessed me with large amount of moderation power that I choose not to use for the good of all. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

You're welcome.

I am a loving and all seeing diety as lord @@Cypress has blessed me with large amount of moderation power that I choose not to use for the good of all.

How do I get cypress to touch me?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I have touched all my children, as I have carried them through their darkest of times. One might ask why has thy lord forsaken me in times of my deepest troubles? I say unto them, well my child look back at thy steps in the sand as you will only see one set of footprints my son. Why lord did you allow me to walk through thy path alone thy child responds. Oh, my son, it was not your set of footprints but mine my child as you were in my arms. Amen.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Every single one of you that gave him a plus rep will be getting -10 from me within the next upcoming weeks. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Getting neg rep from scalzo is like getting plus repped by Odessa. It's an honor

• Upvote (+1) 1

Negs make me more powerful.

how the hell do you have 10k rep

jesus, they give everyone a gold bar nowadays

everyone besides @@Scalzo of course