Sign in to follow this  
Nicktacular

Your First encounter playing with/against a PRO

Although I think I had matched against pros before, my biggest/worst experience was against Naded in a FFA match on Countdown on Reach. He got a perfection and at one point out DMR-ed me when he was 1-Shot. So embarrassing :(

I was in a private game with Neighbor Elumnite and 2 other pros and they were split between the two teams. I was going pretty positive with quite a few assists every game of slayer, but when we would play obj I would drop negbombs and not do anything productive.

hell no... the moment I saw oghostayame I was "I'm gonna beat him at his own game!"

we got destroyed but I did get a triple against his team at one point (captain anarchy and ace were on his team aswell iirc)

Yeah yeah yeah, me too while my brain whispers to me "youre gonna lose"....

• Upvote (+1) 3

Lol that reminds me of World of Warcraft and how people would instantly quit out of arena when they were playing a top 5 team in the battlegroup.

Idk, it pumps me up. Played against Cloud in Rumble Pit a few weeks ago and I made it my mission to outshoot him every time he challenged. Gave that bitch a run for his money >:]

I know how cheesy this sounds but just believe in yourself man.

Lol that reminds me of World of Warcraft and how people would instantly quit out of arena when they were playing a top 5 team in the battlegroup.

Idk, it pumps me up. Played against Cloud in Rumble Pit a few weeks ago and I made it my mission to outshoot him every time he challenged. Gave that bitch a run for his money >:]

I get so pumped I feel like I could take on jesus bro, ain't got nothin on this!

What's up everyone this is my first post because I swear this happens every time and I felt I had to post to this.

I swear every time I match up w pros in H4 it 1) is my first game of the day, 2) I'm only with one other of my friends and get teamed with two dumb***es, and last but not least 3) it is the worst map choice possible (ex: abandon 2 plot extraction).

The very few times I've matched w a team they were great games but 95% of the time I'm matched with the 3 examples from above. Fun times :)

I know how cheesy this sounds but just believe in yourself man.

I get so pumped I feel like I could take on jesus bro, ain't got nothin on this!

lol, nowadays I don't care so the feels of intimidation are not there. This is back in the day when I was a huge noob and actually played Halo.

I was in Neighbors party when he was being a lobby warrior in Halo 3 one day.

Played a few games with Ace in H3, the first one was on Narrows... Flag

In Halo 4 I played Mikwen in Rumble Pit with one of my friends. After the game he invited us and we rolled a couple games then ran throwdown with him and Russo when they were teaming.

Also played Ninja, Nasa, and Snip3down with one of my teammates and 2 we were running with that were stating. Dispatch Extract.

" I just got fived perfectly, man" - Ninja

Then played Formal, Pistola, and Heinz on Skyline Slayer.

Also matched Gonna and Tie in doubles and beat them with my teammate...

There's probably a few more...

Halo 4 is where I mainly played pros. Only a few in Halo 3...

I've never gamed with a pro but it was quite surreal when I joined Beyond to find I'd be talking with Ghost, Ninja and others quite regularly.

Oh! I did drop a few -20 bombs when I was scrimming with some guy that competed at AGL :D

• Upvote (+1) 2

My first pro experience was with Clutch, Maniac, and some other pro I forgot who lol, it was in Reach on Sanctuary TS, I was on there team and we were playing people who weren't that good but they ended up raping me and I ended up dropping like a -7 because I wasn't playing how I normally would lol, I felt like I was getting judged for every move I made even though they never said anything to me lol.  -_-

I still can't get out of that habit though when I have pro's on my team I play weird cause I feel like they're watching me and stuff.  :mellow:

But when I play against them I play better then I ever do for some reason.  :)

My most recent experience was playing a bunch of FFAs with Dersky, game one was my warm-up game and I dropped a -18 with a 5th/6th place finish.. (I don't remember) embarrassing right? But after that I started heating up and never fell out of top 3.  :)  I figured since I had put in work and came in the top 3, maybe 4 one game lol, that I had made myself look good. I asked for a F/R and got ignored haha, oh well.  :P

I remember I joined some custom FFA game in H2 and Killer N was in the game. I don't remember who else was, but I just remember him since he talked shit to me, lol.

When reading the names, I thought 21st might be you for a moment.

Nope, but that dude's a buddy of mine. I actually learned about timing from him at the same event I played LowK. He had a watch taped to his controller. That was also the first time I saw someone double melee. Good times. People who played a lot of high level matchmaking in Halo 2 would know him as chaosdaninja. He got top 8 at a 2005 event at some point too.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nope, but that dude's a buddy of mine. I actually learned about timing from him at the same event I played LowK. He had a watch taped to his controller. That was also the first time I saw someone double melee. Good times. People who played a lot of high level matchmaking in Halo 2 would know him as chaosdaninja. He got top 8 at a 2005 event at some point too.

what ever happened to that manuscript about halo?

I played with Elitest (not really a pro) a few times, every time he just made xenophobic comments to me. Nice guy.

First game that I actually remember was against Diesel, Heinz and Pistola, Haven Extraction in TTD.  We got 5-0'd, especially as one of our teammates quit out because he was getting dominated so hard.

I just took comfort in the fact that I managed to out BR each of them at least once, mostly Diesel though... #NASA

Played against Heniz in social slayer in Halo 3 on Christmas day 2009. Was playing with gr33neyeddevil, a dude that posted back on the MLG forums. Heniz was playing with a bunch of girls and lets just say he carried them.

1st time with lethul in Team snipers, he was going in alone and so was I, beat his team.... then i just kept stayed in the lobby so i partied with him for like one match. Got my ass kicked the other match with him on the same team as me.

and then there was Derskey on Team Rumble. Oh I will always remember how I out br him in Br 3 and then he let out a huge Sigh XD.I got like 4th and dersk got like 3rd or 2nd. ^Best time of my life in my Halo Career,  hahaah.

I probably matched up with/against pros in H2/H3 but I never knew their GT's but my clearest memory of playing with a pro was Reach Sanc TS with Pistola. In the lobby before the game I was like, "Is this the real pistola??" and he went "maybe", he ended up getting 22 kills and like 5 deaths. :P Fun times.

The first pro i remember playing was Naded on Onslaught CTF. I gave him the backsmack once. STUPID NOOB.

And then lost the game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can't really remember. I think it was Pistola in the Bungie vs World playlist in Reach (I got first strike on him which seemed cool at the time). Then later I played a few games with Scarvayne, and shortly before an early AGL matched against Sargoth.

In Halo 4 I've matched against Ghostayame once in Throwdown. He might have been playing with some other known/pro players but it was like 3am for me so the memory is hazy.

Most recently I matched cR Alejo (if he counts) and that stands out because we got so many 1v1 battles that we were both "most killed" and "killed most by" for each other.

There might be a few more but nothing comes to mind right now.

In reach I got matched up against Ninja and Heinz a couple of times. I got raped. In H4 I got matched up against SK, Saucey, Aptitude, Ghostayame and the whole VIBE clique team tons of times.

I matched SK and it was such a pathetic connection. Played Lethul the other day in a halo reach game on zealot mlg, I pulled host and won :)