Sign in to follow this  
Plzflush

TO2 Trying to Create a Top Am Team [Online & LAN Events] (EXPERIENCED

*Please read all

Hey guys, with Halo on its redemption and my schedule finally clearing up of personal life bullshit, I thought it would be appropriate for me to compete.

I remember scrimming with people like Rammyy, Godliy (Renegade), Musa, and Trippeyy in other Halos and seeing where they are now really inspired me to compete and opened my eyes that it is possible to get to the level and even higher where they have now reached.

I have not really been able to establish my name in H5 due to personal problems which have now been resolved but I've been Champion in Team Arena, Slayer, and Doubles. Personally Champion isn't a big deal but those are some credentials I have. Also, the little time I did grind Doubles PGL back in MCC, I did beat Commonlyy and Bubu Dubu in a sweaty series.

I plan on grinding the shit outta H5 with this potential team. My other teammate is Bionic Cell who I can vouch for is very talented himself. If you want to team be prepared to:

• -Grind at least 3 hours per night minimum
  • -Scrim other teams
  • -Go over strats & setups over and over again to cement them into our skulls based on the team's chemistry
  • -Go over theatre footage often
  • -Watching pro and top am scrims to dissect information play-by-play
  • -Compete in LANs if we have potential

Requirements to join this TO2

• -Been Champion in Team Arena in the past or Onyx 2300+ **SOLO QUE IS NOT AN EXCUSE UNFORTUNATELY. IT IS POSSIBLE TO REACH Onyx 2000+ SOLO QUE. WE ARE LOOKING FOR HIGH LEVEL PLAYERS.
  • -4.0+ KDA
  • -Willing to grind 3hours+ mostly nights/evenings (9PM CST+; some days we can start 4PM CST); (We can also try mornings)
  • -Willing to compete in LANs
  • -Patient and open-minded
  • -Knowledgeable/Experienced already

We could also use a coach. If you have any questions, feel free to leave them below.

My GT is Plzflush. Leave your GT's below or you can message me here or on Xbox. I will be looking up every GT on halotracker to see if the above criteria is met.

**SOLO QUE IS NOT AN EXCUSE UNFORTUNATELY. IT IS POSSIBLE TO REACH Onyx 2000+ SOLO QUE. WE ARE LOOKING FOR HIGH LEVEL PLAYERS.

GT: ol Primitive lo to2 looking for 2 more for Vegas and online qualifiers. Hmu if interested, me and my teammate both have lan exp and are attending Vegas. Everything u just mentioned above we basically do ourselves.we just need two more individuals who are dedicated so we can progress.