Sign in to follow this  
Ahab

AGL9 Michigan?

Finally get to use it

zTkPe.jpg

Forgot the obligatory caution tape and tiger stadium, if you made a DETROIT gold chain and hung it on the MLG logo I'd submit that shit to sundance lol (without the tape and the stadium lol)

I will for sure make the trip out, if it doesn't conflict with MLG Columbus

Weren't we supposed to meet up at that event Walshy hosted in Michigan for a 2v2 back in the H3 days?

I think its pretty good they're even considering moving out of TN finally haha

Weren't we supposed to meet up at that event Walshy hosted in Michigan for a 2v2 back in the H3 days?

You are correct sir, until I had to go home from college for father's day.

I have MLG Columbus booked at work for vacation "paid to watch/maybe play in video game tourney" lol I'll take it.

You are correct sir, until I had to go home from college for father's day.

I have MLG Columbus booked at work for vacation "paid to watch/maybe play in video game tourney" lol I'll take it.

I haven't even followed MLG since they dropped Halo, except to watch a few SC2 matches... which is sad, cause MLG Columbus in 09 was so much fun.

But I finally have a good job again that pays well and I get vacation time. Depending on the date of an event in Michigan, I'd probably attend just for the fun of it. I've never had a bad experience at an event/LAN. Always a good time.

I haven't even followed MLG since they dropped Halo, except to watch a few SC2 matches... which is sad, cause MLG Columbus in 09 was so much fun.

But I finally have a good job again that pays well and I get vacation time. Depending on the date of an event in Michigan, I'd probably attend just for the fun of it. I've never had a bad experience at an event/LAN. Always a good time.

Let me know if you go, and I'll be able to give you a heads up if I can make it. Wife's family lives right near Detroit so good excuse to go visit lol

Let me know if you go, and I'll be able to give you a heads up if I can make it. Wife's family lives right near Detroit so good excuse to go visit lol

Your poor wife's family... "/

I could possibly go to this event depending when it is.

Does anyone know if this is going to be an event like Knox where all the top teams go or is this going to be more like the Pitt Event?

HAHAHA they live on the Canadian side....so its ok ;)

The Canadian side of Detroit?

I feel like those two things would just cancel each other out and make like, a black hole.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I could possibly go to this event depending when it is.

Does anyone know if this is going to be an event like Knox where all the top teams go or is this going to be more like the Pitt Event?

Brad said every event from now on is a big one, there aren't going to be any more AM only events.

Brad said every event from now on is a big one, there aren't going to be any more AM only events.

AM only...

You mean "AM and random Pro lineups only", right?