Sign in to follow this  
Radewan

F/A for Future Events

I'm back and testing the waters again. I'm an old school player with a ton of previous experience.

At this point I'm brushing off the rust but a ton of potential. I've previously competed in Halo 3, Halo Reach, and Halo 4 events. I have some high placings as a player and a coach.

I'm a Denver local and heard that Dreamhack Atlanta and Denver will be the location of the finals, that's the goal (Vegas is where I'm aiming for comeback event, if open event).

I'm typically online 7 pm MST and some times a bit before 6 pm MST I work an 8-5 M-F job so weekends are typically wide open unless bearing any bigger plans. I know this is important when finding a teammate so the closer you are to Mountain Standard Time the better.

I've been a hard worker and a communication machine, those qualities combined with my previous big play potential can single handily make a valuable asset. Obviously with me jumping back into it I'm not to worried about my communication and grind. It's more or less getting my shot back to where it was near mid first year.

I hope that gives you all enough info to add me and run games. My GT is Quota Stuns.

Thanks!